Author Topic: Did FBI Cover Up Confederate Statue Bomb Plot by Dem Donor's Son?  (Read 210 times)

rangerrebew

Did FBI Cover Up Confederate Statue Bomb Plot by Dem Donor's Son?
August 22, 2017
Daniel Greenfield

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Richard Dowling's statue ended up saving a whole lot of lives. Here's what happened now...

Andrew Cecil Schneck, 25, was charged with attempting to maliciously damage or destroy property receiving federal financial assistance, federal prosecutors announced.

A park ranger doing a routine patrol of the area around Hermann Park on Saturday caught Schneck kneeling in the bushes near the statue of Richard Dowling, a commander in the Confederate army.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/267659/did-fbi-cover-confederate-statue-bomb-plot-dem-daniel-greenfield

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Did FBI Cover Up Confederate Statue Bomb Plot by Dem Donor's Son?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 02:04:08 pm »
We have the best justice system money can buy!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis