Author Topic: WATCH: BLM Member Confronts Antifa Members Over Masks. So An Antifa Guy Punches Him.  (Read 985 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Wire
Hank Berrien
Aug. 21, 2017

At a protest over the weekend where Black Lives Matter activists and Antifa fanatics showed up together, one Antifa member wound up punching a Black Lives Matter activist after the Black Lives Matter member chastised the Antifa radicals for hiding behind their masks.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19989/watch-blm-member-confronts-antifa-members-over-hank-berrien

https://twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/899373007621246976/video/1

This could use, at the least, some clarification but...enjoy.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Once we get to the point where BLM is fighting Antifa, then Obama has really achieved his goal of dividing America as a nation into these micro-groups of aggrieved 'victims' which are all against each other.

That's what you get when you pit everyone against everyone. How anyone can think this is a winning 'political strategy' is a joke.

This is not politics anymore. This has become about the destruction of America, and American society. I don't know who it is who thinks they will gain from this. Everybody loses when society and civil behavior are torn down. Nobody wins.

Destruction for the sake of destruction. Nothing more than that.

That is some serious hate by whomever is leading and funding all this insanity.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

Once we get to the point where BLM is fighting Antifa, then Obama has really achieved his goal of dividing America as a nation into these micro-groups of aggrieved 'victims' which are all against each other.

That's what you get when you pit everyone against everyone. How anyone can think this is a winning 'political strategy' is a joke.

This is not politics anymore. This has become about the destruction of America, and American society. I don't know who it is who thinks they will gain from this. Everybody loses when society and civil behavior are torn down. Nobody wins.

Destruction for the sake of destruction. Nothing more than that.

That is some serious hate by whomever is leading and funding all this insanity.

It looks like the nihilist fringes of the left have taken the lead. Bad news for the lefties wanting to run the place rather than destroy it.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

It looks like the nihilist fringes of the left have taken the lead. Bad news for the lefties wanting to run the place rather than destroy it.

Exactly. All you wind up with is 35-50 distinct groups all with their own particular interests and 'grievances' which are not compatible. How can anyone 'lead' that? It is herding cats.

That's why I think this is no longer about politics. Now it is just about pure destruction. It has become more about simply tearing down society just for the sake of it, with no specific 'goal' in mind.

There is no commercial win. There is no political win. It is just destruction of society just for the hell of it. Nobody wins.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

:pop41:
Daily Wire
Hank Berrien
Aug. 21, 2017

At a protest over the weekend where Black Lives Matter activists and Antifa fanatics showed up together, one Antifa member wound up punching a Black Lives Matter activist after the Black Lives Matter member chastised the Antifa radicals for hiding behind their masks.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19989/watch-blm-member-confronts-antifa-members-over-hank-berrien

https://twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/899373007621246976/video/1

This could use, at the least, some clarification but...enjoy.
:2popcorn: :mauslaff: :laughingdog: :pop41: :happyhappy:

Offline goatprairie

Exactly. All you wind up with is 35-50 distinct groups all with their own particular interests and 'grievances' which are not compatible. How can anyone 'lead' that? It is herding cats.

That's why I think this is no longer about politics. Now it is just about pure destruction. It has become more about simply tearing down society just for the sake of it, with no specific 'goal' in mind.

There is no commercial win. There is no political win. It is just destruction of society just for the hell of it. Nobody wins.
Forty or fifty years ago organized labor still held the whip hand in the Dem Party with a growing segment of black voters who had left the Republican Party over civil rights issues. Even though more Republicans voted for the '64 CRs bill than Democrats.  A lot of them left because of Goldwater's stance against the bill, but blacks were leaving the party before that. While Nixon got 32% of the black vote in 1960, Goldwater got about 6% four years later.
Then in came the radical feminists with their anti-male and and anti-American stances. Then came the homosexual "rights" lobby. 
Ultimately, the minority groups, radical feminists, and weird sex people took over the whip hand.
But underneath all of that was the radical leftist/Marxist segment of the party that had been severely depressed during the George Meany/labor dominance years.
The radical leftists eventually gained ultimate power  and  coordinated all the other radical groups.
I'm sure the great majority of the radical feminists and black militants were uncomfortable taking orders from the labor people.
But now the radical  leftists are in full charge. While there are plenty of squishy Republican pols, there are virtually no more middle of the road/moderate Dems.  Except all the disparate Dem factions still don't necessarily like one another. Because they all think their particular group is far more important than the other groups that comprise the Dem Party.
A pox on all of them.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Daily Wire
Hank Berrien
Aug. 21, 2017

Normal behavior within packs of jackals
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

The BLM guy was right.  There is no difference between Antifa wearing masks and Kluckers wearing masks.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-