Author Topic: Breitbart staffer: If Trump breaks campaign promises, we’ll help impeach him  (Read 535 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Breitbart staffer: If Trump breaks campaign promises, we’ll help impeach him
By Robin Eberhardt - 08/21/17 09:30 AM EDT

A high-level Breitbart employee said that the conservative news organization is ready to help Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) impeach President Trump if he doesn’t follow through on his campaign promises, according to Vanity Fair.

“We’re prepared to help Paul Ryan rally votes for impeachment,” the unidentified staffer told the magazine in an article published late Sunday.

Bannon announced he would be leaving his role as White House chief strategist Friday, and returned to his role leading Breitbart on the same day.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/347319-breitbart-staffer-if-trump-breaks-campaign-promises-well-help-paul-ryan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Just like Democrats basically.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I bet this guy is a lawyer
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Polly Ticks

"A high-level Breitbart employee", who has apparently succumbed to the Peter Principle.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online corbe

Headline on Breitbart this morning, I give it 1 month and all the Trumpers will be run off from there.

Source: McMaster Fails to Brief Trump Before ‘That’s Too Bad’ Error
by Matthew Boyle

A source with direct knowledge of these matters tells Breitbart News that the senior staff at the White House, including National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster, did not brief President Donald Trump on the collision the Navy destroyer USS John McCain had with an oil tanker near Singapore before he originally seemingly dismissed the incident saying, “that’s too bad.”

<..snip..>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/20/source-mcmaster-fails-to-brief-trump-before-thats-too-bad-error/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

Headline on Breitbart this morning, I give it 1 month and all the Trumpers will be run off from there.

And that will be the end of Breitbart since they've already driven everybody else away.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Wow...how quickly they turned.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

Wow...how quickly they turned.

No more quickly than they turned on Ted Cruz.

Karma is a mother.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
No more quickly than they turned on Ted Cruz.

Karma is a mother.

And I'm noticing people that one sang the Praises of Bannon and how he was going to help Trump...MAGA...are now leading the pitchfork and torches parade against him.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

And I'm noticing people that one sang the Praises of Bannon and how he was going to help Trump...MAGA...are now leading the pitchfork and torches parade against him.

Which makes me feel pretty damned good for having stood firmly on principle for the past 2 years. No shame staring back at me from the mirror.