Author Topic: H.R. McMaster (National Security Adviser) Endorsed Book That Advocates Quran-Kissing Apology Ceremonies  (Read 839 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
A book on terrorism endorsed and touted by H.R. McMaster, the embattled White House National Security Adviser, calls on the U.S. military to respond to any “desecrations” of the Quran by service members with an apology ceremony, and advocates kissing a new copy of the Quran before presenting the Islamic text to the local Muslim public.

The book’s author further demanded that any American soldier who “desecrates” the Quran be ejected from the foreign country of deployment, relieved of duty and turned over to a military judge for “punishment.”....

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/20/h-r-mcmaster-endorsed-book-advocates-quran-kissing-apology-ceremonies/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Breitbart's going to have articles however they can apparently aimed towards perceived Trump enemies. Not a good environ but we'll see.

Oceander

Vitriol from Bannon, no doubt.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline corbe

I am aware a few of you here don't like this woman (Susan Wright), but it is germane to the original topic.

WAR: Breitbart Wastes No Time In Targeting The Administration

Posted at 6:00 pm on August 20, 2017 by Susan Wright

Making good on the rumors to wage war against Trump’s administration, Breitbart News took aim at their first target Sunday morning – national security adviser H.R. McMaster.

In an interview a week ago, McMaster was questioned about Bannon, but refused to directly answer a question regarding his ability to work with the chief strategist.

Meanwhile, Bannon had been on thin ice for several weeks. He was seen as a source of the multiple leaks from within the White House. What’s more, he is about to see his profile raised with a limited TV series, based on a newly released book about the campaign that focuses on Bannon’s role.

Trump will not take being made to look like second-fiddle in his own administration.

<..snip..>

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/08/20/war-breitbart-wastes-no-time-targeting-administration/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
So bannon gets fired and immediately starts attacking the admin.  That guy is even worse then I thought
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline corbe

@Cripplecreek you won the internet today (who's the chick?)

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

@Cripplecreek you won the internet today (who's the chick?)

Alexei Jonesovichkova fashion model from Dagestan.

Offline skeeter

Aw no one needs this sh*t.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Having bannon never made sense except as a reward.   He's better off gone and pulling brietbart further down the shitter
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It sounds a bit crude to say, but McMaster has killed a lot of Jihadists and thus, Muslims. Compare that to the others.

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It sounds a bit crude to say, but McMaster has killed a lot of Jihadists and thus, Muslims. Compare that to the others.

I don't believe McMaster has killed a single Jihadist, he isn't on the battlefield, he is behind a desk. At that, he has a lot of blame over the past decade for creating the oppressive ROE that has hurt our soldiers.