Author Topic: The Trump administration just disbanded a federal advisory committee on climate change  (Read 7007 times)

Offline Mod1

@Cyber Liberty
Sure but it didn't start on this thread.     

Please don't bring other arguments/grudges from one thread to another.  Keeping the place clean from personal attacks is difficult enough without unrelated fighting breaking out of nowhere.  This has been our policy for some time, so I thank you for your attention on this matter going forward.

M1

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm glad he disbanded this fraud committee.  The whole myth of climate change/global warming/carbon whatever was and is nothing more than a scheme aimed at wealth transfer.

Greens are the new Reds. 

And I'm happy that the President saw them for what they are.
Yep. Time to clean out the watermelon patch. (Green on the outside, red on the inside).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl
No, I called you worse for your personal insults against me. Something you've continued to do.

Yep, and you do the same thing.  So stop bitching about other people doing the same thing you do.  You want to end the nonsense, I'm all for that.

Offline RoosGirl

That's a lie.  No one said anything to you.

You jumped at the chance to verbally abuse me.  And you are coarse and common.  I would never in m life make posts like two you made.  Just nasty.

Stating my opinion in a non-abusive way is not starting trouble. 

@RoosGirl   Now that I know for sure what you are like at your core, I will try to avoid you.

You have an issue understanding what I write.  I never said you said anything about *me*.  What I wrote is not a lie at all.  Read it again.  *You* started in calling one person in particular annoying and a failure.  You know all about verbal abuse don't you?  "Annoying"  "failure" "nasty" "coarse".  You want to dish it out, but when someone responds back in kind you cry about it.

Offline Mod1

Are y'all interested in getting this thread locked?  Because continuing to bicker after we've asked you to stop it is how threads get locked.

Regards,
M1
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 05:40:24 pm by Mod1 »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Please don't bring other arguments/grudges from one thread to another.  Keeping the place clean from personal attacks is difficult enough without unrelated fighting breaking out of nowhere.  This has been our policy for some time, so I thank you for your attention on this matter going forward.

M1

@Mod1
Thats fine as long as the warning applies to the others as well.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Mod1

@Mod1
Thats fine as long as the warning applies to the others as well.

Indeed it does.  It's a long-standing policy.  Hopefully everybody catches up to this post soon....

Regards,
M1

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Are y'all interested in getting this thread locked?  Because continuing to bicker after we've asked you to stop it is how threads get locked.

Regards,
M1

Yep.  It's gotten nasty.  I will no longer respond to personal insults and I hope you can get through to 'others.'
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Yep.  It's gotten nasty.  I will no longer respond to personal insults and I hope you can get through to 'others.'

@Emjay
Better Call Saul!
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay
Better Call Saul!

I have him on speed dial, baby.

Online corbe

Saul's a wimp.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
                                 Saul's a wimp.

I thought you might go with F. Lee Bailey.

Offline RoosGirl

"Better call Robert" just doesn't have that same je ne sais quoi.

Wingnut

I guess the other thread on this subject died of loneliness instead of happiness. 

I'm a sad briefer... 8888crybaby

Offline RoosGirl

I guess the other thread on this subject died of loneliness instead of happiness. 

What?!  A second chance to snap for Trump and I missed it?!   8888crybaby

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
i gotta get me some of that

8888crybaby

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
ok i am over it

time to go stand in the river
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Polly Ticks

@Wingnut
I thought we decided on the other thread that you were a boxer-briefer?
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,277783.msg1427107.html#msg1427107
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
i cant go fishing

i cant get on the road to go fishing

the roads are packed to a standstill

even the back way

8888crybaby 8888crybaby 8888crybaby 8888crybaby

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
i cant go fishing

i cant get on the road to go fishing

the roads are packed to a standstill

even the back way

8888crybaby 8888crybaby 8888crybaby 8888crybaby

Yes, but you got out of your blood test.  There's that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

Yes, but you got out of your blood test.  There's that.

There's still that Urine test tomorrow that he won't pass. @bigheadfred
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'm thinking of going after that tomorrow.  I have to give blood and urine.  It's just like your typical Antifa rally/riot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

As stupid as it has been at work, I'm not sure I care.  :smokin:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@bigheadfred Those are pretty bad kidney stones if things are that plugged up that it won't pass. That's gotta be uncomfortable.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@bigheadfred Those are pretty bad kidney stones if things are that plugged up that it won't pass. That's gotta be uncomfortable.

I have kidney stones? WHY am I always the last one to find out these things???