Author Topic: Democrat Who Wished For Trump Assassination Starts Petition To Save Her Own *ss  (Read 593 times)

rangerrebew

Democrat Who Wished For Trump Assassination Starts Petition To Save Her Own Ass

August 19, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Earlier this week Missouri State Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal wrote on social media that she wished Donald Trump would be assassinated. Even though she deleted the offending post, the democrat who represents Ferguson was unapologetic in her rage towards the President and stands by her comments. Members of her own party are calling for her to resign and the Governor of Missouri is considering expelling her from the Senate. No worries, Chappelle-Nadal has started a petition to save her ass form the universally condemned and illegal act of threatening the President of the United States.

On Thursday Chappelle-Nadal was engaged in a Facebook exchange when she typed out the words, “I hope Trump is assassinated.”

https://downtrend.com/71superb/democrat-who-wished-for-trump-assassination-starts-petition-to-save-her-own-ass

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Following Thursday's social media outburst, Chappelle-Nadal told the Associated Press that though she should not have posted the comment, she was exercising her right to free speech.

STFU Donny.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley