Author Topic: Self-Described ‘Anarcho-Communist’ Antifa Declares: ‘Free Speech Is Dead’  (Read 1915 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
In case all the turmoil in Berkeley, Charlottesville, and now Boston isn’t clear, Antifa revealed its true feelings in a simple tweet on Saturday:

“Free speech is dead” a graphic declares.

“(Retweet) to piss on its grave,” the self-declared “Anarcho-Communist cause” writes, adding the hashtag #UniteTheLeft.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/self-described-anarcho-communist-antifa-declares-free-speech-dead/
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 01:42:01 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

The past couple of weeks certainly have emboldened them.

Offline edpc

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Lock and load kids, because the day we have all feared is now here. Organizing 40K of these fools to an 'anti-fascist' rally is a game changer. Thankfully they didn't get violent and spread out to the whole city. They may someday however.

If you live in a metro area, start thinking of a bug out place, because you may need it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 03:12:37 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The real fascists emboldened to reveal their true face. Empowered by the post fact world we live in. Where truth is beaten down and replaced with emotion, violence, and prejudice. From all directions.

The censorship by media giants. Google, Facebook, Youtube, MSM. The electronic media.  The new book burners.

Oh, no, we are moderates, a little left of center. We oppose "hate"speech. We oppose "racism", "homophobia", "islamophobia", yada yada.

No, you don't. You encourage it. You promote it. You are responsible for it. You are enemies of these United States.

The liberal college campuses. The schools. The same. Dumbing down the new generations of slaves.

All setting slave against slave.

Divide and rule. Divide and rule.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

Antifas are the SA of the Democratic Party.

The Democrats will never accept losing.

Offline Applewood

Yup.  Communists.  And who knows how many other terrorists they are sponsoring - maybe even the so-called right wing????

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"Free speech is dead."

Wanna bet?

I'm your huckleberry you commie piece of shit.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
"Free speech is dead."

Wanna bet?

I'm your huckleberry you commie piece of shit.

You against 40,000? - and that's just in Boston.

It's a LOT bigger than our empty bravado is going to be able to counter.

We are arrived at the place that we can no longer peaceably coexist... not without one being eradicated and/or surrendering to the other unconditionally.  The zeitgeist now roaring is a forest fire none of us are going to be able to put out.

And given the absolute absence and silence of those whom I erroneously thought would actually stand up or oppose what has been going on - I hear mostly agreement with these commie-scum, silence or capitulation to the arguments they are making. 

We waited to long to do something about what has been seeded and grown under our noses - and now the bitter harvest is at hand.

I do not think the majority of this people have the stomach to endure what is being unleashed without siding with the enemy to make sure everything goes back to 'normal' - even if it means free speech and opinions are dead and illegal in this land.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You against 40,000? - and that's just in Boston.

It's a LOT bigger than our empty bravado is going to be able to counter.

We are arrived at the place that we can no longer peaceably coexist... not without one being eradicated and/or surrendering to the other unconditionally.  The zeitgeist now roaring is a forest fire none of us are going to be able to put out.

And given the absolute absence and silence of those whom I erroneously thought would actually stand up or oppose what has been going on - I hear mostly agreement with these commie-scum, silence or capitulation to the arguments they are making. 

We waited to long to do something about what has been seeded and grown under our noses - and now the bitter harvest is at hand.

I do not think the majority of this people have the stomach to endure what is being unleashed without siding with the enemy to make sure everything goes back to 'normal' - even if it means free speech and opinions are dead and illegal in this land.
It will get a lot more abnormal before it gets normal again, or anything approaching normal.

That said, this is a fire that could be extinguished, but never 'managed'.

If 2 million Americans could march on DC, this could be contained and ended, but it would not be pretty, and the MSM would have to quit singing the praises of these Communists. Perhaps the MSM are the place to start.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 05:20:23 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

It will get a lot more abnormal before it gets normal again, or anything approaching normal.

That said, this is a fire that could be extinguished, but never 'managed'.

If 2 million Americans could march on DC, this could be contained and ended, but it would not be pretty, and the MSM would have to quit singing the praises of these Communists. Perhaps the MSM are the place to start.

Nothing new under the Sun

Pro-Illegal Immigration March in Dallas in 2005.     

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Pro-Illegal Immigration March in Dallas in 2005.     

Notice what both groups have in common?

The END of what America was in favor of remaking it into something totally alien than founded.

They are allies - and 40,000 in Boston willing to march and mayhem is nothing compare to the millions of illegals and squatters that want their own piece of our carcass.

America has absolutely no idea what time it is.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Boston Antifa is a parody account I believe. I've been following them for a while here in Boston.

Offline edpc

Boston Antifa is a parody account I believe. I've been following them for a while here in Boston.

That wouldn't surprise me.  The things they say are so over the top, it almost has to be trolling.  If that's confirmed, I'll delete the thread.  However, the pic of the sign burning is real - from a Berkeley protest in March, I believe. 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 01:08:03 pm by edpc »

Offline Smokin Joe

That wouldn't surprise me.  The things they say are so over the top, it almost has to be trolling.  If that's confirmed, I'll delete the thread.  However, the pic of the sign burning is real - from a Berkeley protest in March, I believe.
Have there been other marches there which those pictures might be from, or are those definitely from this rally? I am ever suspicious of long distance crowd pictures which are from other events but slipped into articles about something else.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline edpc

Have there been other marches there which those pictures might be from, or are those definitely from this rally? I am ever suspicious of long distance crowd pictures which are from other events but slipped into articles about something else.

The sign being burned above was from the Berkeley rally in March, from what I've been able to find.  It shows the general Antifa feelings, however.  They routinely burn flags at every location and display anti-police signs like this one from a May rally in Chicago.

They also accosted a veteran who had no obvious white nationalist/supremacist/nazi ties who was trying to give his views to news outlets.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/disgusting-antifa-chant-fck-off-nazi-scum-afghanistan-veteran-boston-free-speech-rally-video/

The Boston Antifa site may be a hoax, but the real group has made their intentions clear if anyone they disagree with 'dares' speak publicly.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand

General Santa Anna was right.

Offline ShadowAce

“Free speech is dead” a graphic declares.
Hey!!  They're not allowed to say that!! :nometalk:

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
What do you suppose was the main topic of conversation at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally this year?

It's not hard to predict that sometime in our near future we will see a major confrontation between a group of bikers and the Antifa Fascists.  Smaller, minor dustups have already occurred where bikers delivered a big helping of knuckle sandwiches.  Just because the media refuses to report these instances doesn't mean they never happened.

To call it ironic is probably not the proper word, but it does seem odd to me that motorcycle groups will be our last line of defense in the protection of free speech.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I saw a cartoon on that. "What are you protesting"? "Free Speech."

:pondering: :smokin:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

@ShadowAce

The only 'freedom of speech' that Democrats and Liberals respect and defend, is the freedom of speech to say that there is no 'freedom of speech'.

Don't try to figure it out. It is an oxymoron. The only way any sentient person can understand this, is if you live in the weird world of cognitive dissonance in the 'bubble world' of Liberals.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

What do you suppose was the main topic of conversation at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally this year?

It's not hard to predict that sometime in our near future we will see a major confrontation between a group of bikers and the Antifa Fascists.  Smaller, minor dustups have already occurred where bikers delivered a big helping of knuckle sandwiches.  Just because the media refuses to report these instances doesn't mean they never happened.

To call it ironic is probably not the proper word, but it does seem odd to me that motorcycle groups will be our last line of defense in the protection of free speech.
Patriot Guard Riders thwarted the Westboro Baptist Church bunch at a host of funerals for fallen servicemen. Bikers tend to be patriotic, are often veterans, and aren't afraid to stand up for what's right.
Often mischaracterized as "gangs", clubs include police, veterans groups, firefighters, and others who just won't put up with sh*t from a bunch of piss hurling pantywaists. 

C S Lewis