Author Topic: Tweet from the account of Charlottesville rally organizer insults slain protester Heather Heyer  (Read 374 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
tweet from the account of the far-right activist who organized the Charlottesville, Va., “Unite the Right” rally insulted the protester who was killed at the event, saying late Friday night that her death was “payback time.”

“Heather Heyer was a fat, disgusting Communist,” stated the tweet on an account belonging to Jason Kessler. “Communists have killed 94 million. Looks like it was payback time.”

The tweet linked to a story on neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer that also insulted Heyer in crude terms and appeared to take glee in her death.

Kessler did not respond to messages seeking comment.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-charlottesville-organizer-20170818-story.html

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
This clown initially tried the Anthony Weiner 'I got hacked' defense, but fessed up later.

“I repudiate the heinous tweet that was sent from my account last night. I’ve been under a crushing amount of stress & death threats,” the tweet stated. “I’m taking ambien, xanax and I had been drinking last night. I sometimes wake up having done strange things I can’t remember.”

Loser.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.