Author Topic: Left vilifies Trump as world burns. Exclusive: Larry Klayman sees double standard in how Obama was covered on race  (Read 361 times)

rangerrebew

Left vilifies Trump as world burns
Exclusive: Larry Klayman sees double standard in how Obama was covered on race
Published: 14 hours ago

Ironically, having lived through the Clinton White House years as the founder, chairman and general counsel of Judicial Watch, which I conceived of at the time to be the People’s Justice Department (Freedom Watch now occupies that mantle), I always said that the media’s focus on the Monica Lewinsky scandal, which I never thought that important given the 40-plus other Clinton scandals, allowed Osama bin Laden to plot the September 11 terror attacks as the nation was titillated with an intern and a low-class president. My tag line at the time, was that while Slick Willy was having sex with Monica, it was the nation that was about to get screwed. This same dangerous phenomenon is sadly true today, as the media and the political establishment of both parties have not learned their lesson – at the continuing expense of the American people.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/left-vilifies-trump-as-world-burns/#y2dvBjO45Xvl5tHR.99