Author Topic: Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens calls for removal of lawmaker who backed Trump assassination  (Read 1942 times)

Wingnut

What happens is this blows over and the nappy hair bimbo survives.  You read it here first.

You are being a bit of a contrarian today.   :beer:

I like it.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Bet she doesn't.   This will blow over.  Somebody mentioned, Ferguson is in her district.   All it takes is a few calls of "Republicans are for KKK!"
That card cannot be played when she incites people to assassinate our president. 

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That card cannot be played when she incites people to assassinate our president.

The people she's playing to want to kill him, so you're wrong.  Tragic but true.  These are people who burned their city down when a thug was killed by a cop saving his own life.  They built a monument to him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You are being a bit of a contrarian today.   :beer:

I like it.

I'm a bad un.   :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Especially if she represents Ferguson. One of those fools is most likely to attempt it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Oceander

Sure it can.