Author Topic: Protesters On Replicas Of Christopher Columbus Ships: Those Are Black Ships Of Death  (Read 389 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Matt Vespa
Aug, 18, 2017

Forget Lincoln, forget Confederate generals, and forget former Supreme Court justices—it’s Christopher Columbus’ turn to be put in the crosshairs of the progressive left. Replicas of the Niña and the Pinta, two of the three ships that sailed with Columbus to the new world, sailed into Traverse City, Michigan, where they were met with protests, some calling them “black ships of death,” while others saying the ships represent nothing but genocide.

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/08/18/protesters-on-replicas-of-christopher-columbus-ships-those-are-black-ships-of-death-n2370414

Offline RoosGirl

I would bet money that more than one of the idiots protesting think that the ships were bringing slaves to the colonies.

Offline endicom

I would bet money that more than one of the idiots protesting think that the ships were bringing slaves to the colonies.

That wouldn't be shocking.

In a way I like this as these people are managing to pizz off one segment of the population after another.