Author Topic: Liberal Seattle mayor says Lenin statue must go  (Read 422 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Liberal Seattle mayor says Lenin statue must go
« on: August 18, 2017, 06:27:19 pm »
A small group of protesters — several wearing “Make America Great Again” caps from Republican President Donald Trump’s campaign — marched around a statue of Vladimir Lenin in Seattle on Wednesday and demanded its removal.

A day later, Democratic Mayor Ed Murray agreed the statue of the brutal Soviet dictator should be taken down, KCPQ-TV reported. According to MyNorthwest.com, he made an official request for its removal......

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08/18/liberal-seattle-mayor-says-lenin-statue-must-go-one-day-after-trump-supporters-demand-its-removal/?utm_content=buffer0e5ac&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Liberal Seattle mayor says Lenin statue must go
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 06:32:00 pm »
I'll give him credit at least.

Lenin was a guy who was directly responsible for probably thousands of deaths, maybe millions indirectly.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 06:38:37 pm »
Let's just ban all statues and get it over with.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 06:46:40 pm »
I'll give him credit at least.

Lenin was a guy who was directly responsible for probably thousands of deaths, maybe millions indirectly.

Probably?    Maybe?

Good grief his orders resulted in the deaths of millions
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 07:20:47 pm »
Before you offer praise to Seattles most far left mayor, read deeper into the story. He wants to remove all statues and monuments that may offend someone, including a confederate soldier memorial at a cemetary. Yes a lot of southeners moved to the northwest during the Alaska gold rush, and again during the dust bowl years, including my grandparents. Lots of CSA veterans buried here.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn