Author Topic: Steve Bannon is out at White House  (Read 4902 times)

Offline Applewood

Re: Steve Bannon is out at White House
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2017, 03:00:11 pm »
You and @AbaraXas. Just asking.

I asked earlier if there are any "good ones" out there willing to take on the job(s). Are there? I'm having doubts.

Anyone who does take a job in this administration ought to have his/her head examined.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2017, 03:03:49 pm »
Anyone who does take a job in this administration ought to have his/her head examined.

Might as well since they are all getting probed anyway.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2017, 07:06:56 pm »
@kimguilfoyle: In order to have a free & safe society you have to be willing to give up some...freedoms so you can be properly protected.
@Cripplecreek
I would rather have a clean government than one where quote First Amendment rights are being
respected that has become corrupt. If I had my choice, I'd rather have the clean government.

---John McCain, encapsulating why you should take your hat off to him as a war hero but you should
put it on ten times to him as a political thinker (and yes I'm aware I may have lisped there ;) ).
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 07:07:12 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.