Author Topic: Dershowitz: Russia investigation 'endangers democracy'  (Read 431 times)

rangerrebew

Dershowitz: Russia investigation 'endangers democracy'
« on: August 20, 2017, 11:23:43 am »
Dershowitz: Russia investigation 'endangers democracy'
By John Bowden - 08/20/17 07:00 AM EDT

Acclaimed attorney Alan Dershowitz says special counsel Rober Mueller's investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia "endangers Democracy."

"The idea of trying to create crimes just because we disagree with [Trump] politically, and target him, really endangers democracy. [It] reminds me of what the head of the KGB said to Stalin: 'Show me the man, and I will find you the crime,'" Dershowitz told John Catsimatidis on New York's AM 970 in an interview that aired on Sunday.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/347229-dershowitz-russia-investigation-endangers-democracy

Offline Rivergirl

Re: Dershowitz: Russia investigation 'endangers democracy'
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 11:52:07 am »
Dishowitz has become a wholly owned subsidiary of DT.   Wonder what they have on him......
He was nearly hysterical when asked if he was paid advisor to Trump.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Dershowitz: Russia investigation 'endangers democracy'
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 11:54:10 am »
Comey leaked several memos of his conversations with President Trump to the New York Times shortly after he was dismissed from the FBI in May.

Comey is a POS.

IMO, he has zero credibility. A trained liar and everything concerning this to be taken as a lie.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley