Author Topic: CONFUSION: Maxine Waters accuses Ben Carson of being ‘white-wing nationalist’  (Read 767 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
...Appearing before the Los Angeles Community Review Board, Waters launched into Trump, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and HUD Secretary Ben Carson.....

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-waters-rant-goes-off-rails-ben-carson-white-wing-nationalist/

Offline endicom

And a thilly wabbit.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 04:42:24 pm by endicom »

Online LMAO

We need to encourage Maxine Waters to speak more and louder
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
We need to encourage Maxine Waters to speak more and louder

I don't think Maxine needs encouragement.

Poor Maxine thinks she is gonna be the Dem candidate in 2020.  She's on a roll.  I hope she hasn't bought the gown for the Inaugural ball yet ... she might not be able to return it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Applewood

I should stop reading stories about Maxine Waters.  Every time I do, I feel like I'm losing a few more brain cells.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I should stop reading stories about Maxine Waters.  Every time I do, I feel like I'm losing a few more brain cells.
At least you can solace in the fact that even if you were dead you would have more functioning brain cells than mad maxine.

Wingnut

At least you can solace in the fact that even if you were dead you would have more functioning brain cells than mad maxine.

The world's IQ average would suddenly jump a point or two as a result. (With Madd Maxx Screen gone that is)