Author Topic: Secret Service investigating after Mo. senator's Facebook post hoping for Trump's assassination  (Read 373 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Secret Service investigating after Mo. senator's Facebook post hoping for Trump's assassination
Chanel 4/St. Louis, Aug 18, 2017

ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) – Thursday morning, a Missouri State Senator posted a comment on Facebook stating she hoped President Donald Trump will be assassinated.

Maria Chappelle-Nadal, D-University City, posted the comment, “No. I Will. I hope Trump is assassinated!” in response to a comment from another person who posted about his cousin being on the President’s secret service detail and his fear that he will probably receive a visit from the secret service. A screenshot of the comment was posted to Twitter by KMOX’s Mark Reardon.

"Someone wrote a statement on my Facebook and I responded with something that shouldn't have been put up there," Chappelle-Nadal said .

Her comment was quickly deleted from her page but the ripple effects were felt for hours after.

Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill said, "I condemn it. It's outrageous. And she should resign."

More:  http://www.kmov.com/story/36159030/missouri-senator-makes-facebook-post-hoping-for-trumps-assassination-quickly-deletes-it

Offline Right_in_Virginia

There's lots more information/comments at the link.

I'm coming to believe that the anti-Trump groups are not going to stop until he is killed.

debrawiest

I'm coming to believe that the anti-Trump groups are not going to stop until he is killed.

I really, really hope and pray that doesn't happen.

Offline dfwgator

And then they'll go after Pence.