Author Topic: 'Art of the Deal' Co-Author: 'Trump Is Going to Resign'  (Read 676 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Art of the Deal' Co-Author: 'Trump Is Going to Resign'
« on: August 17, 2017, 02:01:10 pm »
By Jeffrey Rodack   |   Thursday, 17 Aug 2017 08:03 AM

Tony Schwartz, the co-author of Donald Trump's book, "Art of the Deal" is predicting the president will soon resign.

Schwartz said he believes an investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller is closing in on Trump. His comments came in a series of Twitter postings.

Tony Schwartz

@tonyschwartz

The circle is closing at blinding speed. Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and congress leave him no choice.
12:34 PM - Aug 16, 2017

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/art-of-the-deal-co-author-tony-schwartz-trump-resign/2017/08/17/id/808135/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: 'Art of the Deal' Co-Author: 'Trump Is Going to Resign'
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 02:09:14 pm »
The circle is closing at blinding speed. Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and congress leave him no choice.

What an utterly foolish statement.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 02:13:22 pm »
Schwartz seems to have a fondness for Democrats.  Or at least his money does.

http://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=tony+schwartz
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Concerned

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 02:17:54 pm »
As the President gets more and more besieged and isolated from all but his most ardent supporters, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him resign.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 02:27:47 pm »
As the President gets more and more besieged and isolated from all but his most ardent supporters, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him resign.

Its either that or he'll just slip into a figurehead position while others run the show.

I do agree that he's not a finisher of hard things.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 02:29:30 pm »
Its either that or he'll just slip into a figurehead position while others run the show.

He's waiting for his bankruptcy attorneys to return his calls.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2017, 02:30:02 pm »
Schwartz seems to have a fondness for Democrats.  Or at least his money does.

http://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=tony+schwartz

To be fair, during most of those same years, so did Trump.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 02:51:51 pm »
@Cripplecreek

At some time early in the campaign, I read an interview with Schwartz.  He was with Trump when he (Schwartz) was writing Art of the Deal.  He determined Trump was not right in the head, was vindictive to others, and wished he had never written the book for him and wouldn't do it again.

I read yesterday some psychiatrists across the country are considering not going by their rule of making a diagnosis only when the person is with a psychiatrist, and making their diagnosis public, for the good of the country.

"I do agree that he's not a finisher of hard things."  If you study the many court cases against him and his court cases of those he sued, he is bombastic before the cases, claims everyone is not fair including the judges, but at the end, he settles, giving money to get out of the cases, most of the time before the case actually gets to court, or settles soon after it actually goes to court.  So, you are right he is not a finisher.

He will either leave and claim victory as one here said, or he will claim an illness and quit (I believe he does have illness of the mind).  And, of course, if the investigation turns up something concrete against him, he will quit claiming victory.  He must have victory he can claim even if it is a figment of his imagination.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 04:08:14 pm »
??? Because Trump has failed to side with the alt-left or with the alt-right you claim he has an illness of the mind? He found fault with both sides and rightfully so. He has a bombastic personality and is definitely narcissistic; but there have been many narcissists who have been president, including Bammy.

I find it disheartening that so many don't see the blatantly obvious effort to derail this presidency and to go against the vote of the people.  This is coming from a very strong Cruz supporter.  Trump stepping down just because the MSM, the RINO's and the DEMS are threatened by him would be a disaster for this country.  That would mean that we would have Pence in office.  Do you really believe that the left isn't going to go after him?  They won't be happy until a RINO such as Ryan is seated; and even then, what good is our vote, if the left continues with the false accusations, and fake news to get what they want? I believe the Trump team are getting too close to the truth in their investigations of Lynch/Clinton, Hillary's e-mails and what's her name Schultz and her Pakistani IT person and they are panicking - Judicial Watch is still making some progress.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 04:08:49 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.