Author Topic: Gregg Jarrett: Comey Caught in Major Lie on Clinton-Loretta Lynch Tarmac Meeting  (Read 835 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gregg Jarrett: Comey Caught in Major Lie on Clinton-Loretta Lynch Tarmac Meeting (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Aug 15th, 2017 10:34 pm
COMEY LIED: Former FBI Director James Comey Said There Were No Tarmac Documents – Investigators Just Uncovered Hundreds of Documents

MORE COMEY LIES EXPOSED—

FOX News contributor and attorney Gregg Jarrett announced on Tuesday night that federal investigators found hundreds of documents on the Bill Clinton-Loretta Lynch tarmac meeting last year. Former Director James Comey said there were no documents. Hundreds of documents were recently turned over to investigators. This could mean more legal trouble for leaker James Comey.

more w/video
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Gregg Jarrett: Comey Caught in Major Lie on Clinton-Loretta Lynch Tarmac Meeting (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Aug 15th, 2017 10:34 pm
COMEY LIED: Former FBI Director James Comey Said There Were No Tarmac Documents – Investigators Just Uncovered Hundreds of Documents

MORE COMEY LIES EXPOSED—

FOX News contributor and attorney Gregg Jarrett announced on Tuesday night that federal investigators found hundreds of documents on the Bill Clinton-Loretta Lynch tarmac meeting last year. Former Director James Comey said there were no documents. Hundreds of documents were recently turned over to investigators. This could mean more legal trouble for leaker James Comey.

more w/video

MORE COMEY LIES EXPOSED

He and the hill can share a prison cell.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

MORE COMEY LIES EXPOSED

He and the hill can share a prison cell.
Comey would lose any fight behind those bars. 
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington