Author Topic: Charlottesville Vice Mayor Resigns From School Board Over... Racist Tweets  (Read 448 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Charlottesville Vice Mayor Resigns From School Board Over... Racist Tweets
Always do as I say, not as I do.
News
Hannah Mayer

You might recall Wes Bellamy, the vice-mayor of Charlottesville and member of the Virginia Board of Education who will only refer to President Trump as "45," and who has been an outspoken activist in the "resistance."

Well, he was just forced to resign from his position with the Albemarle School Board over racist tweets he made over a period of years. The local ABC affiliate reports:

"I do not think that returning to the high school this year is the right thing to do for the young people at the high school," Bellamy said in his statement. "We have to ensure that our students have the best possible learning environment, and I do not want to do anything that will compromise that."

Continued: http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/charlottesville-vice-mayor-resigns-school-board-over-racist-tweets

Offline dfwgator

I'm beginning to notice a pattern here.

Trump says something, and everybody goes ballistic.

Then the Left starts overplaying their hand and starts being even more ridiculous than Trump.

Then people start looking at the other side and begin to realize that maybe Trump had a point after all.

Then Trump says something else, and the cycle begins all over again.....

I will say this, at least it's never boring.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 08:16:45 pm by dfwgator »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mr. Bellamy will have to find something else to do now.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 10:39:15 pm by Fishrrman »