Author Topic: WATCH James Franco's Reaction To Professor Arguing Early Stage Abortion Isn't Immoral  (Read 1002 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

WATCH James Franco's Reaction To Professor Arguing Early Stage Abortion Isn't Immoral

"If a woman decides to have an abortion with an early fetus, just that act or that intention negates the ‘moral status' of that early fetus...?"

excerpt:
There are two different kinds of fetuses, Harman explains, ones with a future and ones without. The "moral status" of an early stage fetus, she says, depends entirely on whether it has a "future." No future, no moral status. In other words, if the fetus never grows up to feel and experience, killing it has zero moral implications.

more
http://www.dailywire.com/news/19560/watch-james-francos-reaction-when-professor-tries-james-barrett
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
twisting logic into a pretzel in order to justify killing a baby
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's OK to abort if a fetus has no future, and no aborted fetus can have a future.  Isn't that a bit circular?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: