Author Topic: Mitch McConnell joins John Kasich in Republican attack on Trump saying 'there are no good neo-Nazis' after Ohio governor called president 'pathetic' – and BOTH George Bushes weigh in  (Read 1407 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Mitch served in the Senate for ten years alongside a KKK member Robert Byrd.

Did he ever say the same thing about neo-nazis that about the KKK membership and Byrd?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

Of course McConnell, Kasich and the rest of the opportunistic poltroons know what Trump really said.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Of course McConnell, Kasich and the rest of the opportunistic poltroons know what Trump really said.

I know what President Trump said "Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  I also know Trump signed Russian sanctions.  I don't believe did either willingly, but it is a good legacy and that makes me happy for the President.

Offline skeeter

I know what President Trump said "Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans." 

We hold the Constitution and founding principles dear, too. So I'm tickled to death he included a urine-tossing anti-Constitution, anti-founding-principles gang of bandana wearing punks in his condemnation of hate groups.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

We hold the Constitution and founding principles dear, too. So I'm tickled to death he included a urine-tossing anti-Constitution, anti-founding-principles gang of bandana wearing punks in his condemnation of hate groups.

It's nice to be so happy isn't it?
Not to dampen your spirit, but as much as you and I applaud the President for separate reasons...somebody in the administration has got to be getting stressed out by article after article with the words "President" and "Nazi."  Not the President I'm sure but some political director, or spokesperson has got to be a little uneasy about it.

So I am looking forward to the next Trump twitter storm.

Offline skeeter

It's nice to be so happy isn't it?
Not to dampen your spirit, but as much as you and I applaud the President for separate reasons...somebody in the administration has got to be getting stressed out by article after article with the words "President" and "Nazi."  Not the President I'm sure but some political director, or spokesperson has got to be a little uneasy about it.

So I am looking forward to the next Trump twitter storm.

Its great to have something to look forward to.