Author Topic: Charlotsville “Unite the Right” Organizer Was Occupy Wall St. Activist & Obama Supporter!  (Read 1713 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I take back my previous statement on Jason Kessler being a fake. Some search-engine digging does turn up some references from earlier this year, which turns up basically what you'd expect from a person involved in this kind of group: an assault conviction and history of mobbing around shopping malls.

There isn't any evidence that we're dealing with the same Jason Kessler as the one from CNN. For one, that Kessler disappeared from the media about five years ago.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I take back my previous statement on Jason Kessler being a fake. Some search-engine digging does turn up some references from earlier this year, which turns up basically what you'd expect from a person involved in this kind of group: an assault conviction and history of mobbing around shopping malls.

There isn't any evidence that we're dealing with the same Jason Kessler as the one from CNN. For one, that Kessler disappeared from the media about five years ago.

I saw something on the CNN Kessler last night. Completely different person. This is the CNN Jason Kessler.
https://twitter.com/jasonmkessler
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 11:14:19 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline endicom

I saw something on the CNN Kessler last night. Completely different person. This is the CNN Jason Kessler.
https://twitter.com/jasonmkessler

Thanks for that. I struck out in looking for this guy.

He disappeared from CNN and Twitter. Strange.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Thanks for that. I struck out in looking for this guy.

He disappeared from CNN and Twitter. Strange.

I read somewhere (and almost posted it then deleted when I couldn't confirm) he went to work for NASA as some media guy. From his articles in 2011 on CNN, that was in the heyday of their hiring bloggers left and right and for all we know, his real job now is flipping burgers. One old CNN page though referenced the twitter handle above. That doesn't really give a clue what he is doing other than living life (which can't be said for the infamous person by the same name).