Author Topic: Rush: Iceland Proudly Eliminates Down Syndrome with Abortion  (Read 621 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Iceland Proudly Eliminates Down Syndrome with Abortion
« on: August 15, 2017, 08:03:27 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/08/15/iceland-proudly-eliminates-down-syndrome-with-abortion/

Iceland Proudly Eliminates Down Syndrome with Abortion

Aug 15, 2017

RUSH: Oh, hey, folks, did you hear this? This is some of the biggest news. Iceland has announced they have ended Down syndrome. Have you heard this? You haven’t heard it? They have ended Down syndrome. It’s the greatest thing. They’ve done it with abortion. They’re very proud of this. There’s news stories all over the place about how Iceland is on pace to virtually eliminate Down syndrome through abortion.

CBS News is reporting this as though it’s a great, great medical breakthrough. CBS News has tweeted it out. “Iceland on pace to virtually eliminate Down syndrome through abortion. Learn more tonight at 10 on Eyeball News.” And they even have a picture of an infant, a Down syndrome baby next to a river. It’s the sickest thing I’ve ever seen.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Rush: Iceland Proudly Eliminates Down Syndrome with Abortion
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 08:06:37 pm »
This image is from the story on the CBS website.  The imagery they chose is disturbing

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.