Author Topic: Special Item In Trump’s Office Is Stopping Neo-Nazis In Their Tracks… Media Got It All Wrong  (Read 590 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Special Item In Trump’s Office Is Stopping Neo-Nazis In Their Tracks… Media Got It All Wrong
August 14, 2017 The Truth Division News

Only a handful of people have been awarded what is hanging in President Donald Trump’s office in New York City.

It’s the Tree of Life Award — the highest honor the Jewish National Fund awards, celebrating the recipient’s dedication to the cause of American-Israeli friendship, community involvement, and devotion to “peace and security of human life.”

Yet, all of a sudden, as soon as businessman and real-estate mogul Trump began his run for president, he’s somehow affiliated with every anti-semitic and racist group under the sun.

Continued: http://thetruthdivision.com/2017/08/special-item-trumps-office-stopping-neo-nazis-tracks-media-got-wrong/

The Tree of Life Award is the highest humanitarian award the Jewish National Fund presents to one individual or family each year in appreciation of their outstanding community involvement, their dedication to the cause of American-Israeli friendship, and their devotion to peace and the security of human life. The award recognizes leaders of achievements and innovations in industry, government and education. Past awardees have included individuals who have made diverse contributions from Isaac Stern, to Arthur G. Cohen, Donald Trump and Susan Polgar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_National_Fund_Tree_of_Life_Award

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Award:

Sitting over his desk, picture from a few years ago:

http://attorneysdefendingisrael.blogspot.com/2015/12/donald-trumps-tree-of-life-plaque-when.html

Looks like he obtained this award in 1983, Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina have also been given this honor. I forget the others. See wikipedia article.

Offline bolobaby

Bzzt!

If you DON'T shut up and subscribe to THIS...

...we've got a very Long Walk we'd like you to take in order to properly "educate" you!

Post reinstated. Yes, we can do that some of the time. It is obviously sarcasm aimed at the media, not an insult aimed at the president. - Mod 2
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 07:14:07 pm by Mod2 »
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
LOL a plaque is stopping them dead in their tracks.  :silly:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's like he's some divine sorcerer or something!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Never knew he'd been awarded that. Impressive.

However since the Left, and thus by extension the MSM, detest Israel and all it stands for - it'll be more a burden than a help.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I really haven't seen any stopping at all. It seems to be accelerating. Also, whenever Trump starts to take command and do good on an issue, such as this one this weekend, he turns around and sabotages himself (like he has done with twitter the past two days).

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I really haven't seen any stopping at all. It seems to be accelerating. Also, whenever Trump starts to take command and do good on an issue, such as this one this weekend, he turns around and sabotages himself (like he has done with twitter the past two days).

Personally I wish we could just go back to ignoring them but that's a bridge too far for most people.

Offline bolobaby

@Machiavelli

Um, did you even UNDERSTAND what I posted?

Probably not, as evidenced by your response.

Next time take a moment to THINK before editing someone's post.
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Mod2

@Machiavelli

Um, did you even UNDERSTAND what I posted?

Probably not, as evidenced by your response.

Next time take a moment to THINK before editing someone's post.

Post reinstated.

Offline bolobaby

Post reinstated.

@Machiavelli @Mod2

Yes, thanks.

I'm no fan of Trump. I largely think of him as woefully unequipped for the job of the Presidency, but the bullcrap equivalency the left is creating between Trump and Hitler is a prelude to casting all conservative speech "hate speech" which must be controlled and suppressed.
1. Trump is never wrong.

Offline Mom MD

@Machiavelli @Mod2

Yes, thanks.

I'm no fan of Trump. I largely think of him as woefully unequipped for the job of the Presidency, but the bullcrap equivalency the left is creating between Trump and Hitler is a prelude to casting all conservative speech "hate speech" which must be controlled and suppressed.

And even worse all Christian speech must be controlled and suppressed
God is still in control