Author Topic: Uh Oh, ANTIFA: The Entire State Of Virginia Is Named After A Slave-Trader  (Read 390 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Uh Oh, ANTIFA: The Entire State Of Virginia Is Named After A Slave-Trader

Anders Hagstrom
Justice Reporter
12:09 AM 08/16/2017

Antifa clashed with white nationalists in Charlottesville, Va., over a statute of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee, but the state itself is named after the woman who brought slavery to the Americas.

Queen Elizabeth I, also known as The Virgin Queen, reigned from 1533 to 1603 and sponsored the expansion of the English slave trade into the British colonies of America and India, according to the national archives of the U.K. When Virginia gained statehood 1788, it owed its name to the late queen.

Antifa, a violent group of left-wing radicals who are known to destroy symbols they deem “problematic,” has yet to voice concerns about two of America’s most storied states paying homage to the Virgin Queen.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/16/uh-oh-antifa-the-entire-state-of-virginia-is-named-after-a-slave-trader/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
 000hehehehe

Exactly, and I was thinking, I'm sure Japan or many countries on earth, have statues of people who did some questionable things.

There is a football team called the Vikings, who pillaged. I'm sure there are many other examples. Who judges what is right and wrong? PC BS.