Author Topic: White Supremacist Leader in Charlottesville Jason Kessler Was Obama Supporter – Occupy Protester  (Read 483 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
In regards to full disclosure, this appears to be Jim Hoft's site (not exactly credible) citing the SPLC (also not credible) making a speculation based on rumors on racist forums. It would, however, be a funny twist.

White supremacist and ‘Unite the Right’ leader, Jason Kessler, was once reportedly a supporter a former President Obama and the Occupy movement.

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center (an organization that is certainly no friend to Conservatives), Kessler revealed his political transformation around November 2016, the same month then candidate Donald Trump won the presidential election.....

....Rumors abound on white nationalist forums that Kessler’s ideological pedigree before 2016 was less than pure and seem to point to involvement in the Occupy movement and past support for President Obama.

At one recent speech in favor of Charlottesville’s status as a sanctuary city, Kessler live-streamed himself as an attendee questioned him and apologized for an undisclosed spat during Kessler’s apparent involvement with Occupy. Kessler appeared visibly perturbed by the woman’s presence and reminders of their past association......

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/report-white-supremacist-unite-right-leader-jason-kessler-obama-occupy-supporter/

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 08:21:13 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Certainly merits further investigation.

Offline skeeter

Man I need a program to keep up with this sh*t.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The fact he called a news conference today, only to get chased to his vehicle, tells me that chicanery is afoot. Is his job to lure people out into the open?
Countdown to Resignation

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Soros was paying for occupy and BLM.   He probably just made a strategy change.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.