Author Topic: Nunberg: China's Fingerprints Appear on NKorea Missiles  (Read 430 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Nunberg: China's Fingerprints Appear on NKorea Missiles
« on: August 14, 2017, 05:44:48 pm »
Newsmax
Nunberg: China's Fingerprints Appear on NKorea Missiles
Thursday, August 10, 2017 05:54 PM

By: Jason Devaney

China should listen to what President Donald Trump is saying to North Korea because its fingerprints seem to be on the reclusive nation's weapons program, former Trump adviser Sam Nunberg told Newsmax TV.

During an appearance on "America Talks Live," Nunberg was asked about the growing crisis with North Korea and how the U.S. should handle it.

"If I was China, I would really, really take his words very seriously," Nunberg said. "You know it's interesting, don't think that when they test these missiles they built them on their own. They look like Chinese missiles to me.

"They look like Chinese technology to me, and I would say that there will be major wrath, Trump wrath, hitting that North Korean peninsula, and it's going to come soon. It's just the reality."

Continued: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/sam-nunberg-china-north-korea-missiles/2017/08/10/id/807018/

I'm not sure what to make of Nunberg, a number of articles on some intriguing things he has said are out there over the past week or so.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Nunberg: China's Fingerprints Appear on NKorea Missiles
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 05:48:03 pm »
Which ultimately are our tech - thank you Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

That said, China is playing a dangerous game using NK as their attack puppet. Do they really want to risk the MAD economic pact with the US just to play posture games?
The Republic is lost.