Author Topic: While Trump Quibbles, Attorney General Jeff Sessions Calls Out The Charlottesville Nightmare With Force  (Read 301 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
By Susan Wright
http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/08/14/trump-quibbles-attorney-general-jeff-sessions-calls-charlottesville-nightmare-force/

While President Trump quibbles and draws criticism for his inability to specifically call out white
nationalists, Attorney General Jeff Sessions is taking a more forceful position.

According to a report in the New York Times this morning, Sessions has called the attack “evil,” and says
it meets the definition of an act of domestic terrorism . . .

. . . the acquiescence of some Republican lawmakers, to scrub away any reminders of a national past that
is uncomfortable for some, but heritage and pride for others will only cause harsh feelings to continue.

We’re not going to be able to keep everyone happy, until people learn to listen and respect the opinions
and feelings of those with opposing views.

And when has that ever happened?

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

This isn't about Trump but the fools walk across the bodies of the injured and dead to bludgeon him with their artificial agenda.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.