Author Topic: VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver’s Car With Baseball Bat (Respectful discussion only please)  (Read 15257 times)

Offline Fantom

@CatherineofAragon

Three of my mother's brothers were there with your dad!  Get over your damned self!

Right, my Father was in the 45th....north Africa, Sicily, Italy-Anzio.

I still don't see much in the way of NIZIIIIIIISSSS at that event. What I do see is fascist leftist communist..I wonder how many here have brothers/Fathers who have faught them these last 60 years.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

What's relevant is that he intentionally used his car as a weapon to kill people. 

That , of course, is an opinion....not fact. Pounding the table again I see, counselor.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Oceander

That , of course, is an opinion....not fact. Pounding the table again I see, counselor.

Nope. That is a fact.  He held the brakes, waited, then gunned it.  Brian Daly intent fits here perfectly.

Offline Fantom

Nope. That is a fact.  He held the brakes, waited, then gunned it. 

Then there would be burnout marks on the pavement...right. Or did he just hit the brakes because he was hit, then accelerated away from know dangerous antifa/blam terrorist?

That car was certainly capable of going much faster. Looks like you are just trying to make a narrative that facts do not support.

Frederick Douglass

Oceander

Then there would be burnout marks on the pavement...right. Or did he just hit the brakes because he was hit, then accelerated away from know dangerous antifa/blam terrorist?

That car was certainly capable of going much faster. Looks like you are just trying to make a narrative that facts do not support.

No, there wouldn't be burn out marks on the pavement.  Those would only be there if he held it long enough to actually do that. 

Face it.  You're trying to justify the unjustiable and excuse the inexcusable. 

Wingnut

I'm pulling for the Driver.   He freaked.  Innocent.

Oceander

I'm pulling for the Driver.   He freaked.  Innocent.

Troll. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Then there would be burnout marks on the pavement...right.

That car was certainly capable of going much faster.

For some reason, everyone thinks he had the full power Hemi V8.  His vehicle was the 2010 base model V6.  Not a true muscle car.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Wingnut

Offline Fantom

No, there wouldn't be burn out marks on the pavement.  Those would only be there if he held it long enough to actually do that. 

Face it.  You're trying to justify the unjustiable and excuse the inexcusable.

So you admit he did not "powerjack" the car .. that was what you intimated in your earlier post.  He just "hit the brakes".. to react to what, the leftist mob in front of him... the one which had been violently and still was violently attacking a permitted rally. Then gassed at after what stimuli.... maybe the attack on him?

Not even really gassed it, as that car will leave tire tracks on a moderate acceleration.

No, you are the one trying to do the inexcusable and railroad someone you think you "HATE"........NAZZZIIIIIII, even though that narrative is something less than truthful... I imagine.

Frederick Douglass

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Take a step back and look at the big picture. An event to focus the mindset of America. Staged by leftists. A governor and mayor, for two. I am not getting sucked into their narrative.

Do you get it? A staged event with the added flavor of tragedy. All to advance the leftist fascist/communist agenda. The takedown of America.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Anyone know why New Jersey got all the toxic waste dumps and New Yawk got all the lawyers????
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fantom

For some reason, everyone thinks he had the full power Hemi V8.  His vehicle was the 2010 base model V6.  Not a true muscle car.

Thanks for that info, yet it still has 250 horse and about the same torque.  Not exactly a Geo metro.

P.S. I REALLY would have been P.Oed had the leftist antifa/blam terrorist messed up a real car.  That would require the death penalty for all of them.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 11:55:03 pm by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

Lawyers and Trolls.   Same thing.

:smokin:  Not That was funny.... but yes, they do the same job..different forums usually.

Frederick Douglass

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The event organizer "was" a supporter for obama and a writer for CNN.

Witness Brennan Gilmore is/was a CIA Operative. So, Brennan Gilmore just happens to be in the right place in the right time to film the Charlottesville hit and run then speaks to the media about the "nazi racists" attacking the "peaceful demonstrators" as "domestic terrorism". Turns out this "anti-racist" was previously a CIA spook under State Dept cover running Special Ops to suppress native uprisings in Central Africa.

The mayor of Charlottesville worked for Obama's State Department.

Wingnut

:smokin:  Now That was funny.... but yes, they do the same job..different forums usually.

We come together here. Eat the finger samitches.  Mingle and such. Drink some wine, eat some cheese and catch some rays.

Offline Fantom

We come together here. Eat the finger samitches.  Mingle and such. Drink some wine, eat some cheese and catch some rays.

What an eclectic collection of misfits. Seems I am at the right place.

Frederick Douglass

Oceander

So you admit he did not "powerjack" the car .. that was what you intimated in your earlier post.  He just "hit the brakes".. to react to what, the leftist mob in front of him... the one which had been violently and still was violently attacking a permitted rally. Then gassed at after what stimuli.... maybe the attack on him?

Not even really gassed it, as that car will leave tire tracks on a moderate acceleration.

No, you are the one trying to do the inexcusable and railroad someone you think you "HATE"........NAZZZIIIIIII, even though that narrative is something less than truthful... I imagine.

:bigsilly:

troll

Offline Fantom

troll

You keep using that word...I do not think it means what you think it means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Good to know I've made my bones though.  ****slapping
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 01:14:26 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

Oceander

You keep using that word...I do not think it means what you think it means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY4cnMmo9qw

Good to know I've made my bones though.  ****slapping

C'mon troll, you can do better than that.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fantom

C'mon troll, you can do better than that.

Your tapping out is accepted.  :smokin:

Frederick Douglass

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Stop it...just stop it!

You want to know something funny?

When I go to bed at night I think I am the sanest person in the asylum.

Oceander

You want to know something funny?

When I go to bed at night I think I am the sanest person in the asylum.

You probably are.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
You probably are.

FWIW, that little interchange got me laughing.