Author Topic: KATIE COURIC TWEETS Disgust After Two Of Her Producers Are Sprayed With Urine At Charlottesville Protest…Doesn’t  (Read 801 times)

rangerrebew

KATIE COURIC TWEETS Disgust After Two Of Her Producers Are Sprayed With Urine At Charlottesville Protest…Doesn’t 
By 100% FED Up -
Aug 12, 2017

Katie Couric took to Twitter to call out Charlottesville, VA protesters who allegedly sprayed urine at two of her producers. What leftist hack Katie Couric doesn’t mention is that the protesters who sprayed her producers with urine were actually ANTIFA protesters. By leaving that little factoid out of her tweet, she has clearly attempted to mislead anyone reading her tweet into believing that the offending protesters were part of the white nationalist group. While we strongly condemn any group that believes they are superior because of their race or skin color, these people actually obtained a permit to protest, and until Antifa showed up, their protest was peaceful.

http://100percentfedup.com/katie-couric-tweets-disgust-two-producers-sprayed-urine-charlottesville-protest-doesnt-mention-antifa-thugs-sprayed/

Offline Mom MD

Well if you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas.   They were probably cheering the antifa vermin on...
God is still in control

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What leftist hack Katie Couric doesn’t mention is that the protesters who sprayed her producers with urine were actually ANTIFA protesters

You know, Katie ... that uninvited, paid group of communist disrupters.  Those guys.

Wingnut

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline dfwgator

Yellow Shirt journalism?

"I've got those yellow stain blues....."

Offline bolobaby

I hate to say this, BUT...

Everywhere BLM protests, highways get blocked, windows get smashed, and looting occurs.

Everywhere Antifa protests, people get beat up and sh!t gets set on fire.

If BLM and Antifa didn't show up to "counter protest," I bet these douchebags in Charlottesville would have just marched along, shouting their stupidity, and no one would have gotten hurt and nothing would have gotten broken.

That, of course, does not excuse anyone from ramming a car into people by any stretch of the imagination, but BLM and Antifa were there to provoke, and they know it.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline dfwgator

If BLM and Antifa didn't show up to "counter protest," I bet these douchebags in Charlottesville would have just marched along, shouting their stupidity, and no one would have gotten hurt and nothing would have gotten broken.

Well we can't have that, now, can we?  Because....Hitler, you know.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 07:30:49 pm by dfwgator »

Offline bolobaby

Well we can't have that, now, can we?  Because....Hitler, you know.

The Alt-right is an embarrassingly small movement. Antifa can shout about Hitler all they want. The Alt-right will never gain any actual power in this country.

So, in the end, these fools were just poking the hornet's nest. Like telling The Donald he has small hands. You *know* what the over-the-top reaction WILL be.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Wingnut

Offline goatprairie

I hate to say this, BUT...

Everywhere BLM protests, highways get blocked, windows get smashed, and looting occurs.

Everywhere Antifa protests, people get beat up and sh!t gets set on fire.

That, of course, does not excuse anyone from ramming a car into people by any stretch of the imagination, but BLM and Antifa were there to provoke, and they know it.
:thumbsup3: