Author Topic: Charlottesville suspect’s mother: ‘Trump’s not a white supremacist’  (Read 4692 times)

Silver Pines

Look in the mirror and get back to me.

@Wingnut

I almost dropped my Mt. Dew, lol.

Wingnut

@Wingnut

I almost dropped my Mt. Dew, lol.

I know my trolls.  I am one.  Well..a reformed one anyway.   888high58888

Offline aligncare

I know my trolls.  I am one.  Well..a reformed one anyway.   888high58888

Then maybe you can explain it to me. Hear it a lot, but I don't think I have a good handle on it.

Offline Freedom928

Then maybe you can explain it to me. Hear it a lot, but I don't think I have a good handle on it.

You can see nearly a full page of troll comments on page 3. Another name for them is bully's. Trolls/bullys/keyboard commandos/clueless/classless; all the same thing. They don't even know they are left of Antifa. Not good.

I can't imagine anyone with more than 2 brain cells would stick around for the kind of abuse given here. No wonder it's the same 5 or 6 people posting all the time.

Nope. Not my kind of place. I'm gone. Close my account or whatever. I could not care less. I'd rather walk on hot coals than hang out with such hateful low info low hanging fruit cakes. This is the kind of banter you see juveniles doing; not grownup's. Nothing good ever comes from this kind of crowd.

This is the type of place the McCain's, McConnell's, Ryan's, Schumer's, Pelosi's, Mad Maxine, and the like would hang out. You know; the swamp. Unreal. No. Surreal.
Political Correctness Offends Me.

Offline aligncare

Good luck getting your account closed /s

It's a shame you won't consider hanging around. You would add some balance to this place. I've been here so long it's a habit. BTW, we used to have those kinds of discussions, then Trump. Well, you know the rest.

Hope you reconsider.