Author Topic: Ted Cruz Calls Charlottesville Car Attack Deliberate ‘Domestic Terrorism’, Urges Justice Dept. Investigation  (Read 8197 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Exactly.  A pox on both their houses.  But it was one of the folks @sneakypete was defending that actually did the killing this time.

@Mom MD

Awww,you poor bay-bay! I hope you didn't hurt yourself badly while making that leap to the insanity of comparing ONE LONE LOON going violent to hundreds of leftist "protesters" going violent in order to "liberate" designer sneakers,liquor,clothing,big screen tv's,etc,etc,etc from the greedy clutches of the stores that owned them.

I give you due credit for writing "The killing THIS time" (emphasis mine). Otherwise I would be sincerely hoping you were severely injured.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So now the actions of someone from a Yankee State (Ohio) will be used to characterize people protesting the erasure of Confederate monuments and Heroes from the South?
Throw in some neonazis (from Illinois?--another Yankee State) for good measure and a handful of kluxxers (their ranks in the photo were not more than two or three deep at the deepest), which reminds me of a protest CNN engineered not so long ago.

Now, tens of thousands (if not far more) people whose ancestors fought and perhaps died or were wounded, risking their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor for the Confederate cause, seeking independence from the Northern dominated Union can STFU or be called Nazis or Racists.

Perfect. The MSM has done its job. The programming is nearly complete.

@Smokin Joe

Thank you. I was hoping I wouldn't be the only one that "Gets it".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The posts here on this thread is why the GOP cannot condemn White Supremacists, Klan, and neo-Nazis.

Cruz did... and what does he get?

Hate and bile.

@HonestJohn

Which he,and you,so richly deserve.

There is nothing noble about being a weasel.

Offline Mom MD

@Mom MD

I give you due credit for writing "The killing THIS time" (emphasis mine). Otherwise I would be sincerely hoping you were severely injured.

Why @sneakypete your sweet tone is making me blush.  I won't answer again   Both sides are trash and I call out violence and thuggery no matter where I see it.  And I truly appreciate your concern for my health.  Much to your dismay I suffered no injury.  I sincerely hope you do not injure yourself twisting like a pretzel to defend the indefensible
God is still in control

Offline Hoodat

"Senator Ted Cruz has minced no words in his statement tonight about the events in Charlottesville, Virginia."

Reason #187 why I love Ted Cruz.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It is horseshit.

Add cruz to the horseshit. Ted Cruz you are a piece of shit.

Antifa was allowed to march.

This is what I want to know @bigheadfred ... who allowed Antifa to march and was it allowed without a permit?  This is both the gasoline and the spark that caused the violence.  One could almost think it was intentional.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
At this point I'm not so sure the nazi sympathizers wouldn't cheer a muslim killing leftists.

@Cripplecreek

Ahhhh,now people that disagree with Your Highness are suddenly "nazi sympathizers".

ESAD.

Offline Hoodat

Cruz is quickly becoming a human chancre sore. I have a hard time believing I ever supported him.

As do we.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I couldn't sleep last night and I kept finding stories about the upcoming eclipse stating it was symbolic it was dividing our country in two with its projectory. Some BS about a sign about a 7 year civil war until the next one in 7 years ends it.

Weird stuff.

Cue up the Doors. Strange days indeed
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 02:44:30 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Hoodat

Don't speak to me again you neonazi piece of shit.

Don't hold back, Cripplecreek.  Tell us what you really think.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

This is what I want to know @bigheadfred ... who allowed Antifa to march and was it allowed without a permit?  This is both the gasoline and the spark that caused the violence.  One could almost think it was intentional.

Somehow I don't think this is an investigative angle the MSM will pursue.

Oh, and those opportunists using this to smear everyone who they ordinarily disagree with as nazis can go eat    .
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 02:47:36 pm by skeeter »

Online andy58-in-nh

Bigotry, hatred and intentional acts of violence against innocent people are always wrong.

If Americans cannot come together over that principle in spite of our political differences, then we have no future as a nation.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
  You are the one that wants to minimize or give the organizers of the white supremacist groups a pass.

@Mom MD

WHAT did they do that was criminal,and WHY are you and the other fools so quick to accept the "white supremacist" label the left tagged them with as being accurate?

WHICH group started the violence and physical attacks?

Somehow I don't think this is an investigative angle the MSM will pursue.

Oh, and those opportunists using this to smear everyone who they ordinarily disagree with as nazis can go eat    .

Good points. 

Offline Hoodat

This is what I want to know @bigheadfred ... who allowed Antifa to march and was it allowed without a permit?

Antifa didn't cause a kid to ram his car at high speed into a group of pedestrians ISIS-style with murderous intent.  And Antifa is not to blame for the hatred in the hearts of those denigrating Robert E. Lee's good name by turning it into an opportunity to broadcast their white-supremacist views to the world.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why @sneakypete   
Both sides are trash and I call out violence and thuggery no matter where I see it.

Yeah,you and Jesus. I couldn't help but notice how noble you claim to be.

Damn shame it's more related to stupidity and ignorance than it is nobility.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Bigotry, hatred and intentional acts of violence against innocent people are always wrong.

If Americans cannot come together over that principle in spite of our political differences, then we have no future as a nation.

:amen:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Reason #187 why I love Ted Cruz.

@Hoodat

Does Teddy return your manlove? I've always suspected he was a switch-hitter.

Offline Mom MD

Antifa didn't cause a kid to ram his car at high speed into a group of pedestrians ISIS-style with murderous intent.  And Antifa is not to blame for the hatred in the hearts of those denigrating Robert E. Lee's good name by turning it into an opportunity to broadcast their white-supremacist views to the world.

I have noticed those losing the argument have resorted to hopes of physical injury and name calling.  I would say the point has been made.
God is still in control

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

Given that this happened in Charlottesville,Va,home of UVA and all the leftist loons that teach in that school and live in that area,it's pretty much a slam dunk. I'd be shocked if someone could prove that UVA didn't help organize and pay for the anti-protest gathering in addition to inviting them to town.

We are talking about a group of people that think Regan was a Nazi being in total control of the city.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Or an opportunist.

@Right_in_Virginia

Being a weasel is an essential character trait of opportunists everywhere.

@Right_in_Virginia

Being a weasel is an essential character trait of opportunists everywhere.

Good point.   ^-^

Offline Hoodat

I'd be shocked if someone could prove that UVA didn't help organize and pay for the anti-protest gathering in addition to inviting them to town.

I would be shocked as well since it is impossible to prove a negative.  But then logic never was your strong suit.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-