Author Topic: Black professor gets the difference between whites who are tired of being browbeaten and real racists  (Read 563 times)

rangerrebew

Black professor gets the difference between whites who are tired of being browbeaten and real racists
August 13, 2017 | Samantha Chang | Print Article

Liberals are blaming President Trump for the rise of white nationalism, but a black professor says the movement started mushrooming 15 years before Trump became president.

Political scientist Dr. Carol Swain of Vanderbilt University predicted the rise of white nationalism in her 2002 book, “The New White Nationalism in America.”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/08/13/black-professor-gets-difference-whites-tired-browbeaten-real-racists-524881

rangerrebew

Apparently, the AG doesn't understand the difference either.  He said they are going after white nationalists when, with David Duke's backing for this rally, he meant white supremacists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
For several years right here in this forum, I've been posting about how it was time for the Republican party (nationally) to pick up on the success of the party in the deep South.

The reason that Republicans have turned the South around by 180 degrees during the last thirty years is due to white Southerners' awareness of "racial reality" (in politics) moreso than whites elsewhere.

Because of the high concentration of blacks in the Southern states, and because of blacks' overwhelming support of the democrat/communist party, whites (even middle-of-the-roaders) comprehend that the only realistic strategy they have is to vote Republican, or else face rule by the democrat/communists -- and blacks.

Thus, the NEW "solid south".
One can call the rose by any name one chooses, but in truth this constitutes the emergence of "white identity politics" in the Southland.

I recall that when I first posted about this a few years ago, I was attacked for saying so, by those (they're still here) who proclaimed that the success of the Republican party lay in courting the Hispanic (and black) votes, and NOT by trying to gather in more whites.

And then came the election of 2016.

Trump won because of "the white vote". In states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin (and even up in that single Congressional district in Maine), this is what made the difference, what turned the tide.

It can continue to work for the Pubbies in elections yet to come.
Unless they try to shuck it off.
Then... they'll go back to losin' ...

Oceander

For several years right here in this forum, I've been posting about how it was time for the Republican party (nationally) to pick up on the success of the party in the deep South.

The reason that Republicans have turned the South around by 180 degrees during the last thirty years is due to white Southerners' awareness of "racial reality" (in politics) moreso than whites elsewhere.

Because of the high concentration of blacks in the Southern states, and because of blacks' overwhelming support of the democrat/communist party, whites (even middle-of-the-roaders) comprehend that the only realistic strategy they have is to vote Republican, or else face rule by the democrat/communists -- and blacks.

Thus, the NEW "solid south".
One can call the rose by any name one chooses, but in truth this constitutes the emergence of "white identity politics" in the Southland.

I recall that when I first posted about this a few years ago, I was attacked for saying so, by those (they're still here) who proclaimed that the success of the Republican party lay in courting the Hispanic (and black) votes, and NOT by trying to gather in more whites.

And then came the election of 2016.

Trump won because of "the white vote". In states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin (and even up in that single Congressional district in Maine), this is what made the difference, what turned the tide.

It can continue to work for the Pubbies in elections yet to come.
Unless they try to shuck it off.
Then... they'll go back to losin' ...

Yeah, we all know you're an unreconstructed racist. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Oceander wrote above:
"Yeah, we all know you're an unreconstructed racist."

Ah, I see you're playing the card agin' me! (sigh)

How liberal of you to do that!

Oceander

Oceander wrote above:
"Yeah, we all know you're an unreconstructed racist."

Ah, I see you're playing the card agin' me! (sigh)

How liberal of you to do that!

So now you're afraid of your own convictions.  How pathetic.  If you're going to say it, you should own it.  Not run away from it like some chicken-sh*t.