Author Topic: Twitter users are reporting Trump's account for 'threatening violence' against North Korea  (Read 491 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Can a president be suspended from Twitter for threatening to attack another country?

That's what some Twitter users, including actor and former Barack Obama aide Kal Penn, are demanding, after President Trump tweeted Friday morning that U.S. "military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely."

Critics of the president's tweet say the rhetoric reflects a threat of violence against North Korea that violates Twitter's rules and terms of service.

"Seems pretty clear that you can't threaten mass murder via nuclear war, right @twitter? Asking for 7.4 billion friends," tweeted Penn, along with a screenshot of Twitter's terms of service.

http://m.sfgate.com/news/article/Twitter-users-are-reporting-Trump-s-account-for-11751286.php
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

I would laugh my butt off if he got banned from twitter.
It wouldn't be a half an hour and he'd be jonesin'

But it would inadvertently improve his popularity, I'll bet...