Author Topic: LGBT Site Hails 4-Year-Old Prince George As 'Gay Icon'  (Read 738 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LGBT Site Hails 4-Year-Old Prince George As 'Gay Icon'
« on: August 11, 2017, 06:51:20 pm »

LGBT Site Hails 4-Year-Old Prince George As 'Gay Icon'
Wait, so, if a little boy is excited about helicopters, he's gay?

ByAmanda Prestigiacomo
@amandapresto
August 11, 2017

LGBT site PinkNews hailed Prince George as a "gay icon" late last month after the young boy, just one day before his fourth birthday, was photographed on a helicopter with his hands on his face.

To most sane people, the photograph showed a young boy excited about helicopters; to some on the Left, the photo revealed a three-year-old's sexuality.

Of course, beyond being wildly inappropriate (he just turned four!), this is some heavy stereotyping coming from the crowd that allegedly loathes stereotypes.

more
http://www.dailywire.com/news/19611/lgbt-site-hails-4-year-old-prince-george-gay-icon-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: LGBT Site Hails 4-Year-Old Prince George As 'Gay Icon'
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 06:52:43 pm »
 :facepalm2:

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: LGBT Site Hails 4-Year-Old Prince George As 'Gay Icon'
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 06:55:24 pm »
:facepalm2:

Same here.  I am really sick of this sh__.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.