Author Topic: California: Police, Cerritos Mall enforce sharia after Muslims attack Counter Jihad Coalition  (Read 659 times)

rangerrebew

California: Police, Cerritos Mall enforce sharia after Muslims attack Counter Jihad Coalition
August 11, 2017 / creeping   

By Steve Amundson

At first I thought that the two Muslims shouting at us would leave, as they have done in the past. I was wrong; it played out differently on Saturday. They were there to stay with their loud, obnoxious voices until they could get us shut down. The crowd started growing due to the commotion. Soon it numbered in the hundreds.

The cause of all of this was that the Counter Jihad Coalition (CJC) was out on a public outreach in the Cerritos Mall in Cerritos, California, educating the public on the truth of Islam. The CJC was formed several years ago to get the truth into the hands of people, since most of the mainstream media paints Islam as the religion of peace.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/08/11/cerritos-mall-enforce-sharia/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
heck in the old country these nice fellows would have been burned to death
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
California: Police, Cerritos Mall enforce sharia after Muslims attack Counter Jihad Coalition
August 11, 2017 / creeping   

By Steve Amundson

At first I thought that the two Muslims shouting at us would leave, as they have done in the past. I was wrong; it played out differently on Saturday. They were there to stay with their loud, obnoxious voices until they could get us shut down. The crowd started growing due to the commotion. Soon it numbered in the hundreds.

The cause of all of this was that the Counter Jihad Coalition (CJC) was out on a public outreach in the Cerritos Mall in Cerritos, California, educating the public on the truth of Islam. The CJC was formed several years ago to get the truth into the hands of people, since most of the mainstream media paints Islam as the religion of peace.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/08/11/cerritos-mall-enforce-sharia/
This is a little hard to believe, there have not been hundreds of people at the Cerritos Mall since the 1980's at best.