Author Topic: Trump thanks Russia's Putin for slashing U.S. diplomatic staff  (Read 696 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday thanked Russian President Vladimir Putin for slashing the number of U.S. diplomatic staff in Russia, "because now we have a smaller payroll."

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-thanks-russias-putin-for-slashing-us-diplomatic-staff/ar-AApQgJW

I wonder if anyone has explained to to the tiny fingered moron exactly why we have these diplomats in Russia in the first place.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Trump thanks Russia's Putin for slashing U.S. diplomatic staff
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 10:54:56 am »
U.S. President Donald Trump on Thursday thanked Russian President Vladimir Putin for slashing the number of U.S. diplomatic staff in Russia, "because now we have a smaller payroll."

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-thanks-russias-putin-for-slashing-us-diplomatic-staff/ar-AApQgJW

I wonder if anyone has explained to to the tiny fingered moron exactly why we have these diplomats in Russia in the first place.

Financial advisors or travel agents?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 11:13:07 am »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 11:15:39 am »

Outiside the military, a small treasury dept. and even smaller state dept., I'd love to see 99+% of Fedzilla eliminated forever.  Almost everything else could be delegated to states with a thriving country in its wake.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 11:23:17 am »
BTW

Those diplomats are still employed.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 11:29:48 am »
BTW

Those diplomats are still employed.

same ole same ole

welfare recipients
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 12:34:23 pm »
At least in this case the sarcasm is obvious, at least I hope that was the intent..

President Donald Trump on Thursday thanked Russian President Vladimir Putin for expelling American diplomats from Russia on the grounds that “we’re going to save a lot of money,” prompting dismay among many of the rank-and-file at the State Department.

“I want to thank him because we’re trying to cut down our payroll, and as far as I’m concerned I’m very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll,” Trump told reporters at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, according to a pool report.....

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/10/trump-thanks-vladimir-putin-diplomats-241498

Offline jpsb

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 12:49:01 pm »
LOL, to funny.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2017, 12:51:54 pm »
What stopped Trump from beating Putin to the punch?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2017, 12:52:02 pm »
Its what happens when you elect a moron.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 12:55:12 pm »
Its what happens when you elect a moron.

You need to work on your sense of humor, Trumps response was perfect.

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 01:00:13 pm »
At least in this case the sarcasm is obvious, at least I hope that was the intent..

Same here. 

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2017, 01:18:22 pm »
What stopped Trump from beating Putin to the punch?

As  Tom Nichols points out, while its not completely blinding us, it does impair our insight into what Russia is up to and hinders our intelligence gathering capabilities.

Meanwhile the Putin Butt kissing alt right are starting to call for Tillerson to be fired for having the audacity to disagree with Trump on this and other things.