Author Topic: Alex Jones Calls Charlottesville Violence a False Flag, Because Alternative Facts Are Still a Thing  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Alexander Nazaryan
Newsweek
August 13, 2017

George Soros did it. Or maybe it was the Deep State. That was the reaction of the far right to Saturday’s violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, which left three dead. Even as images played on television of James Alex Fields, Jr., plowing his car into a crowd protesting the Unite the Right rally, a counter-narrative was coalescing on the Internet that offered a competing reality, one that had little grounding in confirmable fact.

For the extreme right, Charlottesville was not a cautionary tale about emboldened white supremacists who appear to have found troubling succor in the presidential administration of Donald J. Trump. Instead, the entire Unite the Right rally was potentially a false flag perpetrated by the Democrats and their enablers in the Deep State, a nonexistent figment of the right-wing imagination that invokes a network of career federal and military officials seeking to bring down Donald Trump. A global network of elites, many of them Jewish, may also have been involved, according to this version of events.
More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGyXuMK3jkU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGyXuMK3jkU

Wingnut

Alex Jones is a Mutt. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
"Unite the Right" is a Soros-funded honeypot psyop that employs the "Pied Piper"

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3576689/posts

Klan Republic

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
He's a muppet, in both senses of the word.

Who pulls his strings?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
If it rained, Bill Hicks would say it was a false flag.

Online dfwgator

Alex Jones is a Mutt.

"Here's proof. His nose is cold."

Wingnut

If it rained, Bill Hicks would say it was a false flag.

I was pissing on his leg at the time...

HonestJohn

How long before Trump retweets this bull?

He's got quite the habit of using Alex Jones as 'real news' as opposed to that nasty 'fake news'.

Wingnut

How long before Trump retweets this bull?

He's got quite the habit of using Alex Jones as 'real news' as opposed to that nasty 'fake news'.

Put your Trump hate boner away. 

Oceander

Put your Trump hate boner away. 

Put your Trump love boner away.

Wingnut

Put your Trump love boner away.

I wish I knew how to quit you.

Oceander

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Jones was all for what happened in Charlottesville and just decided that after it had became a huge black eye on "his people" to call it a false flag. Convenient way to wave away all criticism.

Online dfwgator

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Jones was all for what happened in Charlottesville and just decided that after it had became a huge black eye on "his people" to call it a false flag. Convenient way to wave away all criticism.

That's like "going out on a limb" and saying that the Phillies are not going to win the World Series.

Wingnut

Put me on ignore.
No way.  You are so cute when you get wound up!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Bill Hicks is up for anything that will provide content for his 20 year long stand-up routine.