Author Topic: Trump’s critics reveling in the opportunity to tie him to white racists and Nazis  (Read 520 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 13, 2017
Trump’s critics reveling in the opportunity to tie him to white racists and Nazis
By Thomas Lifson

My colleague Rick Moran is highly critical of President Trump for equally condemning those who came to Charlottesville, VA seeking violence on behalf of their version of justice in racial issues:

While the president condemned the violence and hate, he softened his criticism by blaming "all sides" for the violence. This may have been technically accurate. But by not specifically condemning white supremacists and most importantly, their rancid ideology, the president played into the hands of his critics who are now condemning his statement as "insufficient."

Those critics were going to slam the president no matter what he said or did. Former Governor Mike Huckabee put it well this morning on Fox and Friends: “If President Trump helicoptered down to Charlottesville, went into the jail and shot the lethal driver, critics would say he used the wrong caliber gun.” (I quote form memory and may paraphrase a little.)

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/08/trumps_critics_reveling_in_the_opportunity_to_tie_him_to_white_racists_and_nazis.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

As predictable as the sunrise.

Say what you want about progressives and establishment types, but they don't share an original thought between em.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Looking at all the threads re this act of terrorisn yesterday and seeing the arguing I can't believe my eyes.

I will say this..if any of you support or are a White Supremacist you are not welcome at TBR..no if's, and's or but's!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HonestJohn

Looking at all the threads re this act of terrorisn yesterday and seeing the arguing I can't believe my eyes.

I will say this..if any of you support or are a White Supremacist you are not welcome at TBR..no if's, and's or but's!

I don't envy the housecleaning job you've got coming with that.