Author Topic: Keith Ellison Claims North Korean Leader Is ‘More Responsible’ Than Trump  (Read 531 times)

rangerrebew

Keith Ellison Claims North Korean Leader Is ‘More Responsible’ Than Trump

Posted By Chuck Ross On 6:25 PM 08/11/2017 In | No Comments

Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, the vice chairman of the Democratic National Committee, claimed on Friday that Kim Jong Un, the Supreme Leader of North Korea, is a “more responsible” leader than President Trump.

Ellison later retracted his comment, which were made at the Netroots Nation conference, an annual gathering of left-wing and progressive activists.

Article printed fromThe Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/11/keith-ellison-claims-north-korean-leader-is-more-responsible-than-trump/

Offline Suppressed

Now with More Nuts!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline aligncare

Ellison: a case in Trump Derangement Syndrome.

And don't tell me there aren't remnants of TDS right here in motor city. It's as plain as the nose on my face.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Keith Ellison Claims North Korean Leader Is ‘More Responsible’ Than Trump

Chuck Ross
Reporter
6:25 PM 08/11/2017

Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, the vice chairman of the Democratic National Committee, claimed on Friday that Kim Jong Un, the Supreme Leader of North Korea, is a “more responsible” leader than President Trump.

Ellison later retracted his comment, which were made at the Netroots Nation conference, an annual gathering of left-wing and progressive activists.

“North Korea is a serious thing. You have this guy making bellicose threats against somebody else who has very little to lose over there,” said during the conference, referring to Trump as making the “bellicose threats.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/11/keith-ellison-claims-north-korean-leader-is-more-responsible-than-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ellison: a case in Trump Derangement Syndrome.

And don't tell me there aren't remnants of TDS right here in motor city. It's as plain as the nose on my face.
Ellison is the Muslim Democrat from Minnesota, not Detroit. That he would spew anti-American BS is no surprise.  Being the vice chairman of the DNC "raving lunatic" is part of his job description, Trump or no Trump.

I find it is interesting that he would find the leader of one of the most repressed nations on earth 'more responsible', but in a sense he is right. As a dictator, the current Kim is directly responsible for his country being a mess, and for what happens in the near (or perhaps even distant) future to the people of North Korea, as well as the day to day starvation and misery of his people. While President Trump may pop off with the occasional tweet, serious policy changes involve the Congress, agencies, etc. so the responsibility gets spread around, even to Mr Ellison as a member of Congress. 

Technically, we are still at war with North Korea. The agreement at the end of the Korean War was a cease-fire, not a treaty in the sense that either side capitulated. The face-off across the DMZ could theoretically go 'hot' at any time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Night Hides Not

Ellison should receive the same treatment from the media that Trump received for his most egregious remarks.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ellison should receive the same treatment from the media that Trump received for his most egregious remarks.
Was he on the Wasserman-Schultz IT guy list?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

Moslem  convert.  The worst kind of scrum.. 

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, the vice chairman of the Democratic National Committee, claimed on Friday that Kim Jong Un, the Supreme Leader of North Korea, is a “more responsible” leader than President Trump.
Ellison later retracted his comment"

DON'T retract it, Mr. Ellison.

Keep right on shouting it out, loud and clear!

We need MORE democrat/communists to say this -- just like you!