Author Topic: Judge orders new searches for Clinton Benghazi emails  (Read 633 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Judge orders new searches for Clinton Benghazi emails
« on: August 10, 2017, 01:20:12 pm »
Judge orders new searches for Clinton Benghazi emails
Politico, Aug 9, 2017, JOSH GERSTEIN

Nine months after the presidential election was decided, a federal judge is ordering the State Department to try again to find emails Hillary Clinton wrote about the Benghazi attack.

U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta ruled that the State Department had not done enough to try to track down messages Clinton may have sent about the assault on the U.S. diplomatic compound on Sept. 11, 2012 — an attack that killed four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador to Libya.

In response to Freedom of Information Act requests, State searched the roughly 30,000 messages Clinton turned over to her former agency at its request in December 2014 after officials searching for Benghazi-related records realized she had used a personal email account during her four-year tenure as secretary.

More: http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/08/09/judge-orders-searches-for-clinton-benghazi-emails-241470

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Judge orders new searches for Clinton Benghazi emails
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 01:27:53 pm »
Excellent!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kidd

Re: Judge orders new searches for Clinton Benghazi emails
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 08:14:56 pm »
Good news.

Clearly the judge believes that evidence has been deliberately destroyed. All it takes is one email of any significance.