Author Topic: The Latest: Canada sends soldiers to migrant border crossing  (Read 493 times)

rangerrebew

The Latest: Canada sends soldiers to migrant border crossing
« on: August 10, 2017, 03:18:15 pm »
The Latest: Canada sends soldiers to migrant border crossing
The Associated Press

August 09, 2017 1:51 PM
SAINT-BERNARD-DE-LACOLLE, Quebec

The Latest on the increasing flow of migrants over the U.S.-Canadian border at a remote spot in northern New York and southern Quebec (all times local):

1:40 p.m.

Canada has sent about 100 soldiers to a remote spot on the Quebec-New York border where asylum seekers are crossing illegally.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article166261812.html#2#storylink=cpy

rangerrebew

Re: The Latest: Canada sends soldiers to migrant border crossing
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 03:20:16 pm »
I always knew Trudeau was a racist pig.  He prefers muzzies to our brothers and sisters from south of our border.  He'd build a fence except he's too thin skinned to take the abuse. :whistle:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 03:33:36 pm »
And why aren't we stopping them?

Are we now Mexico?

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 03:49:45 pm »
And why aren't we stopping them?

Are we now Mexico?

So... would you be in favor of a wall on our northern border, to keep the Mexicans in?   :whistle:
Let it burn.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 01:00:30 am »
More:
"The Canadian military said in a statement Wednesday that the soldiers will help the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Canada Border Services Agency at the site.
They are preparing a place for tents that can hold almost 500 people. They will also install lighting and heating equipment."

Looks like the Canadian military isn't going to try to -prevent- these individuals (who I believe are mostly Haitians) from crossing, but will assist the local police and authorities.

Fine with me.

Let's do as much as possible to get as many illegals as we can ACROSS that border, and into Canada.

If they're there, they ain't here!