Author Topic: Trump fires back at McConnell  (Read 3532 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump fires back at McConnell
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2017, 01:38:45 am »
:thumbsup:  I'll admit I'm a bit frustrated with the state of disagreement in today's politics.  I believe it's still possible to have intelligent dialogue yet still disagree on certain points without name calling, personal attacks, and being "a bit of a pr*ck".  I'm going to continue to try and push the agenda.  Have a good evening!

Uh, thanks!  I, uh, think.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2017, 01:43:48 am »
He is a throughly corrupt swamp creature. He loves his swamp and will defend it for as long as possible.

I view him as a mangrove forest.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2017, 01:47:19 am »
I view him as a mangrove forest.

Reminds me more of a Cyprus.  You know...a pest.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2017, 01:50:01 am »

I can see that.

King of the fat sordid underbelly.

Cyprus The Great.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2017, 01:51:41 am »
McConnell's opposition candidate is bewildered as well.  As am I.  Why would Trump side with McConnell on anything.

I don't believe in this kabuki theater theory but ...

Because at the end of the day they are both creatures of the swamp that neither one have any intention of draining.

Don't forget too....while Trump is posturing with these fake twitter attacks on McConnell...Mitch's wife is a member of Trump's cabinet.

http://www.elainelchao.com/biography/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2017, 01:53:59 am »

Definately not Cyprus.  You can actuall make good things from Cyprus.   No chance with Mitch!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2017, 01:58:29 am »
Definately not Cyprus.  You can actuall make good things from Cyprus.   No chance with Mitch!

I was thinking more along the lines of an iconic petrified "statue" covered in pigeon crap.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2017, 02:00:53 am »
I was thinking of an invasive species that just won't die, no matter how hard you try to kill it.  Like a Water Hyacinth or Kudzu.  That's Cyprus.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2017, 02:09:07 am »
I was thinking of an invasive species that just won't die, no matter how hard you try to kill it.  Like a Water Hyacinth or Kudzu.  That's Cyprus.

Fire ants...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2017, 02:10:09 am »
I was thinking more along the lines of an iconic petrified "statue" covered in pigeon crap.

888high58888

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2017, 02:17:42 am »
Because at the end of the day they are both creatures of the swamp that neither one have any intention of draining.

Don't forget too....while Trump is posturing with these fake twitter attacks on McConnell...Mitch's wife is a member of Trump's cabinet.

It's Reality TV, finding a home in the government to much orchestration, manipulation and sleight-of-hand.

And still the conned suckers find ways to deify the guy and attribute all these miraculous wonders and signs he hath performed, while having accomplished NONE of what they claim outside of nominating Gorsuch.

I like how they say Trump single-handedly lowered gasoline prices and then cheerlead the bogus talking point that Trump ended NAFTA, when the first round of talks with Mexico and Canada to decide if they should reshape the agreement doesn't happen until the 16th.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2017, 02:20:41 am »
It's Reality TV, finding a home in the government to much orchestration, manipulation and sleight-of-hand.

And still the conned suckers find ways to deify the guy and attribute all these miraculous wonders and signs he hath performed, while having accomplished NONE of what they claim outside of nominating Gorsuch.

I like how they say Trump single-handedly lowered gasoline prices and then cheerlead the bogus talking point that Trump ended NAFTA, when the first round of talks with Mexico and Canada to decide if they should reshape the agreement doesn't happen until the 16th.

Well said.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2017, 02:30:10 am »
I an admittedly a dyed in the wool NT...

It seems that Trump is intentionally doing every thing possible to damage both the GOP and the Conservative movement in general.

I can't get over the feeling that the whole Trump phenomena was a bet between a couple of billionaire Dims betting a dollar whether Trump could fool the American electorate

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2017, 02:34:09 am »

It seems that Trump is intentionally doing every thing possible to damage both the GOP and the Conservative movement in general.

I can't get over the feeling that the whole Trump phenomena was a bet between a couple of billionaire Dims betting a dollar whether Trump could fool the American electorate

If there ever was an actual conservative movement it never made much of an appearance in DC.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 02:38:38 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2017, 02:35:49 am »
If there ever was an actual conservative movement it nevr made much of an appearance in DC.

Closest we got was Reagan.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2017, 02:39:34 am »
Closest we got was Reagan.

And that was mostly the gipper on his own.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2017, 02:40:46 am »
   In this Century it was Ted Cruz but the electorate was stoned or drunk on populist BS.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2017, 02:44:34 am »
   In this Century it was Ted Cruz but the electorate was stoned or drunk on populist BS.

Ted is far from done.  He's going to be around for quite a while.  He could use a little more help which I hope the voters of Alabama will soon provide in the form of Judge Roy Moore!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2017, 02:48:23 am »

http://www.elainelchao.com/biography/

It's a busy little swamp but there is hierarchy even there.

I put McConnell close to the bottom and Trump somewhat nearer to the top.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2017, 02:57:19 am »

Donald Trump is doing everything possible to correct the course of this nation; to protect its sovereignty, its workers and future generations.

The President is not "intentionally doing everything possible to damage both the GOP and Conservative movement";  he is simply not afraid to do so if that's what it takes to right this ship.

2016 was never an election about Republican or Democrat, Liberal or Conservative.  The election was about Americans; without hyphens and without labels.

I'm rather surprised you still can't see this.

Online corbe

« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2017, 03:06:47 am »
Donald Trump is doing everything possible to correct the course of this nation; to protect its sovereignty, its workers and future generations.

The President is not "intentionally doing everything possible to damage both the GOP and Conservative movement";  he is simply not afraid to do so if that's what it takes to right this ship.

2016 was never an election about Republican or Democrat, Liberal or Conservative.  The election was about Americans; without hyphens and without labels.

That would certainly explain why @Right_in_Virginia 58% of those so called un~hyphenated Americans voted against President Trump in the General.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2017, 03:13:23 am »

I think you like most Trump supporters have become so emotionally so invested in this man that if he fails then it means you have failed.. very much like the battered wife syndrome.

There is no way to counter an emotional response with any rational argument..I can only wish you and others of your mindset luck in pursuing your fantasy.... :shrug: :shrug:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2017, 03:16:18 am »

@Right_in_Virginia
It is always about Conservatism. ALWAYS. The only thing that will 'right this ship' are the Principles of Conservatism, PERIOD.

Anything else is merely kabuki theater.
I am surprised that you can't see that.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2017, 03:16:59 am »

You are correct to note it had NOTHING to do with Conservatism.  It ended up being all about Trump.

Those of us with eyes to see and ears to hear know precisely what the 2016 election was.  It was demanding your own version of king/dictator/messiah to replace His Heinous Obama as king and do for your side all the payback, punishment and gifting your mob expects a monarch to give them for fealty.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2017, 03:20:43 am »
I think you like most Trump supporters have become so emotionally so invested in this man that if he fails then it means you have failed.. very much like the battered wife syndrome.

There is no way to counter an emotional response with any rational argument..I can only wish you and others of your mindset luck in pursuing your fantasy.... :shrug: :shrug:

This is rather sweet ..... you think your insult matters to me.   ^-^