Author Topic: Anti-Trumpers Need To Fire On The Real Enemy Instead Of On Conservatives  (Read 9711 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
IMO, you post to stir shit and attack individuals, not ideas.  You play a game of "got you" ... with no reason and no goal other than to argue, personally demean and have fun at someone else's expense.

Major PROJECTION on your part there given the perceptions you have left on this board since I first got here.

I think one of, if not the first reply you ever made to me was that I was not intelligent or reasonable because of my stated refusal to vote for Trump in the General if he became the nominee.  The condescending snark has been a hallmark of nearly every single reply you have ever made to me.

But... in fairness, the feelings are mutual.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 04:13:07 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775