Author Topic: Trump's 'real news' Facebook videos alarm media  (Read 4918 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Trump's 'real news' Facebook videos alarm media
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2017, 07:35:18 pm »
Sometimes you just need a QVC type outlet to hawk your message and sell some stuff that has been piling up in the store rooms.  I bet he has a whole warehouse full of stuff! Besides Trump Vodka and Almost new Trump U Graduation Gowns He is sure to have a bunch of John the Baptist shower curtains from Trump Tower; The World is Coming to an End lawn furniture a few gross of Monogramed St. Peter and Paul Steak Knives.

Cut the goy some slack.  He could go on air Sunday Morning.  Start as a .  Trump's  Church Hour  "Drop kicking evil thu the goal posts of Christ hour.

Funny. 

But I'll make another point.

Trump writes his own tweets, often at 3 AM after his much needed 3 hours of sleep.  Sometimes, they reveal him to be less than brilliant.

At least this video thing he's doing will, of necessity, have other hands on board to lessen the stupidity and increase the professionalism.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2017, 07:43:52 pm »
@txradioguy, I've been following olong on this thread today, and I understand all your points, being somewhat familiar with your medium.

I've gotten to the point where just about all I care about is "Who's paying for this?  If it's WH employees, is it a good use of their time?"  Other than that, it can't be much worse than his incessant Tweets, so maybe this will put a little more professionalism in his messaging.  As far as it being on Bookface, I say Meh.  The tweets are on Twitter, right?  If he thinks this will get him better press, it's a fool's errand so I doubt that's it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2017, 07:45:59 pm »
Funny. 

Trump writes his own tweets, often at 3 AM after his much needed 3 hours of sleep.  Sometimes, they reveal him to be less than brilliant.

At least this video thing he's doing will, of necessity, have other hands on board to lessen the stupidity and increase the professionalism.

We can hope, MJ.  I've been watching this thread, and I think you've made a lot of good points on it.  This post is an example of that, great work!
 888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2017, 07:53:59 pm »
Funny. 

I remember reading a personality piece on him back in the 80's...maybe early 90's where he said he averages 3-4 hours of sleep a night period.

I imagine he's a creature of habit where that is concerned and he hasn't changed since then...hence the reason a lot of his tweets are at that time of the morning.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2017, 07:56:11 pm »
@txradioguy, I've been following olong on this thread today, and I understand all your points, being somewhat familiar with your medium.

I've gotten to the point where just about all I care about is "Who's paying for this?  If it's WH employees, is it a good use of their time?"  Other than that, it can't be much worse than his incessant Tweets, so maybe this will put a little more professionalism in his messaging.  As far as it being on Bookface, I say Meh.  The tweets are on Twitter, right?  If he thinks this will get him better press, it's a fool's errand so I doubt that's it.

I doubt we'll ever find out who exactly is paying for it.  Any attempt to find out will be met with immediate resistance.  But I'm like you...I'd like to know.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2017, 07:56:16 pm »
I used to frequently write articles for our local newspaper and was taken to task frequently for writing at a level most readers could not comprehend. 

Maybe Trump is on to something!

Newspapers are written at the 6th grade reading level.

When you figure there are people eligible to vote in this country that today, couldn't name the current Vice-President....there's not a damned thing wrong with ANYTHING President Trump uses, ...reaching out to the American People.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2017, 07:58:11 pm »
Funny. 

I may well be the only one here with this opinion, but I LIKE reading Trump's 3 AM tweets!  Gives me some real insights into the man.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2017, 08:12:21 pm »
Over a hundred posts and I've not seen anyone mention the elephant in the room...

How much is HIS DAUGHTER-IN-LAW being paid for this?

Isn't potential nepotism a bigger issue than if he's wasting a few bucks duplicating resources?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2017, 08:13:29 pm »
If he thinks this will get him better press . . .

And, in the end, that's the entire goal of his Administration.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2017, 08:22:13 pm »
We can hope, MJ.  I've been watching this thread, and I think you've made a lot of good points on it.  This post is an example of that, great work!
 888high58888

Well, thanx, I needed that.

We will never convince TxRadioGuy but I think I've managed to confront some of his points with good opposition.

He's now glowmed on to the 'cost to the taxpayers' thing.  So we'll see where that goes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2017, 08:25:43 pm »
And, in the end, that's the entire goal of his Administration.

If that's the case he's on the world's largest Fool's Errand.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2017, 08:25:54 pm »
I remember reading a personality piece on him back in the 80's...maybe early 90's where he said he averages 3-4 hours of sleep a night period.

I imagine he's a creature of habit where that is concerned and he hasn't changed since then...hence the reason a lot of his tweets are at that time of the morning.

Yes.  From what I remember of my knowledge of Trump back in the day, he only sleeps a few hours a night.

This could explain a lot of his problems.  His Trumplove people viewed that as a virtue.

It is not a virtue and it is dangerous.  People need more sleep than that.  He probably has some medical or psychological condition that won't let him sleep.  He needs help with that, but he may think it's a virtue also.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2017, 08:28:59 pm »
Well, thanx, I needed that.

We will never convince TxRadioGuy but I think I've managed to confront some of his points with good opposition.

He's now glowmed on to the 'cost to the taxpayers' thing.  So we'll see where that goes.

@txradioguy certainly does have his POV on this, and it's not come to him lightly.  This has been his life's work, his craft, and I respect that in a man.  No, I don't expect him to change his opinion on this story, but nobody gets out of here without understanding his views on the matter either, like them or not.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2017, 08:40:57 pm »
Yes.  From what I remember of my knowledge of Trump back in the day, he only sleeps a few hours a night.

This could explain a lot of his problems.  His Trumplove people viewed that as a virtue.

It is not a virtue and it is dangerous.  People need more sleep than that.  He probably has some medical or psychological condition that won't let him sleep.  He needs help with that, but he may think it's a virtue also.

Combine the lack of sleep...his weight and the way being President prematurely ages anyone in that office...