Author Topic: Jill Stein tweets out White House phone number, urges followers to demand North Korea negotiations  (Read 980 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Former Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein tweeted out the White House phone number on Tuesday calling on her following to "prevent WWIII" by flooding the White House with phone calls and urging them to negotiate with North Korea.

"Urgent. Prevent WWIII. Flood the White House switchboard now: Negotiate don't escalate with North Korea! 202-456-1414," Stein tweeted.

Read more at: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jill-stein-tweets-out-white-house-phone-number-urges-followers-to-demand-north-korea-negotiations/article/2630983
The Republic is lost.

Wingnut

The White House switchboard (202-456-1414) is manned by professional White House operators. Only privileged parties are privy to the real number.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/write-or-call
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 04:25:01 am by Wingnut »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
What are the odds Trump will actually take time to field some of these calls to tell them what losers they are?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Negotiate don't escalate with North Korea!

That makes good sense Jill, especially considering the great luck Clinton, Bush and Obama has had negotiating with this rogue nation.  Everything was just peachy until Trump showed up, right?

Oceander

Wingnut

I find it astounding that anyone bothers to repeat anything Jill Stein says.

Offline mountaineer

What are the odds Trump will actually take time to field some of these calls to tell them what losers they are?
I happen to have seen the official White House work schedule for today, and I see where Don is supposed to man the phones from 4-5 p.m. today, so I just can't see how he can avoid talking to the nitwits.
 ^-^
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Trump: The sun rises in the East!!

Stein + Dems: WHAT A BIGOTED INTOLERANT HOMOPHOBE!! THIS MAN IS A DANGER TO THE COUNTRY AND OUR VALUES!!! CALL THE WHITE HOUSE NOW AND TELL THIS INSIDIOUS FASCIST PIG WHAT YOU THINK. HE'S GONNA KILL US ALL!!!! RESIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Republic is lost.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I find it astounding that anyone bothers to repeat anything Jill Stein says.

Jill Who?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 04:30:47 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink