Author Topic: Just In to Brody File: Pastor Robert Jeffress Says ‘God Has Given Trump Authority to Take Out Kim Jong-un’  (Read 1686 times)

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
@guitar4jesus

I have a problem with anyone who claims a special "anointing," "word from God" or any other type of spiritual insight in regards to wealth, health or politics.  I don't care what party or wing of party they may represent.
Cruz' whole affiliation with Beck and all of this "anointing prayer" jibber jabber done in front of cameras was very concerning for me during the primary.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 06:32:20 pm by guitar4jesus »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I have a problem with anyone who claims a special "anointing," "word from God" or any other type of spiritual insight in regards to wealth, health or politics.  I don't care what party or wing of party they may represent.
Cruz' whole affiliation with Beck and all of this "anointing prayer" jibber jabber done in front of cameras was very concerning for me during the primary.

So in other words you don't really care if it was the truth or not.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
So in other words you don't really care if it was the truth or not.

I'm sure you're right but I was speaking toward the larger picture of disconcerting behavior during elections by professing Christians and Cruz' associations during the primary were very disturbing to me.  As to the veracity of this particular meme, your feedback on it looks pretty accurate.