Author Topic: Va. boy offers to mow the White House lawn and Trump accepts  (Read 419 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Va. boy offers to mow the White House lawn and Trump accepts
« on: August 06, 2017, 03:37:58 am »
Va. boy offers to mow the White House lawn and Trump accepts
Channel Ten News/Tampa, Aug 5, 2017

FALLS CHURCH, VA (WUSA9) - A young boy from Northern Virginia boy has his own business and—this week—he landed the world's most famous client: Donald Trump.

It all started with this letter he wrote to the commander in chief:

Dear Mr. President,

It would be my honor to mow the White House lawn for some weekend for you. Even though I’m only 10, I’d like to show the nation what young people like me are ready for. I admire your business background and have started my own business. I have been mowing my neighbors’ lawns for some time—please see the attached flier. Here’s a list of what I have, and you’re free to pick whatever you want: power mower, push mower, and weed whacker. I can bring extra fuel for the power mower and charged batteries for the weed whacker.

Sincerely,
 Frank   
Frank is from Falls Church. After receiving the letter—and having Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders read it during a daily press briefing—President Trump invited him to spend some time with White House grounds keeper.

Frank's dad, Greg Giaccio said Frank has always enjoyed the office of the president.

More: http://www.wtsp.com/news/va-boy-offers-to-mow-the-white-house-lawn-and-trump-accepts/462234821

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Va. boy offers to mow the White House lawn and Trump accepts
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 03:39:32 am »
 ^-^

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 05:21:20 am »
Hope the kid gets his money up front... :whistle:

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 02:40:03 pm »
Hope the kid gets his money up front... :whistle:

:silly:

Good point!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Silver Pines

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 07:50:01 pm »
That ten year-old kid wrote a better business letter than many college students could manage, IMO.