Author Topic: While media obsesses over Russia, Trump continues reshaping federal judiciary  (Read 537 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
While media obsesses over Russia, Trump continues reshaping federal judiciary

Posted by William A. Jacobson      Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 9:00am

Trump rolls out Sixth Round of conservative nominees, but showdown nears as Democrats stall confirmations

For several months we have been highlighting the unique opportunity presented to Donald Trump to reshape the federal judiciary.

That opportunity has largely been lost in a liberal media trying to take down Trump over Russia, Russia, Russia, as I previously wrote, While you were focused on COMEY, Trump nominated another group of CONSERVATIVE Judges:

more
http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/08/while-media-obsesses-over-russia-trump-continues-reshaping-federal-judiciary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This is absolutely huge.

Our current judiciary is completely messed up.

This will be a big accomplishment on Trump's part.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This is absolutely huge.

Our current judiciary is completely messed up.

This will be a big accomplishment on Trump's part.

It will be huge... and I'm not kidding.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Oceander

It doesn't matter how many judges he nominates - who are confirmed - if they just end up being closet liberals.  What matters is the quality of the judges nominated, not the quantity.

So, what is the caliber of judge he's nominating?

Offline dfwgator

It doesn't matter how many judges he nominates - who are confirmed - if they just end up being closet liberals.  What matters is the quality of the judges nominated, not the quantity.

True, look how Judge Roberts turned out,  just because an "R" appoints them is no guarantee.

Offline Applewood

Precisely.  If they aren't constitutional conservatives, Trump isn't reshaping anything.

cc: @dfwgator