Author Topic: Rush: What Went on Between Debbie and the IT Guy?  (Read 655 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What Went on Between Debbie and the IT Guy?
« on: August 04, 2017, 07:44:39 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/08/04/what-went-on-between-debbie-and-the-it-guy/

What Went on Between Debbie and the IT Guy?

Aug 4, 2017

RUSH: Folks, there’s some things on the program I want to get to just to give him a heads-up. We are gonna get into a little bit more about Debbie “Blabbermouth” Schultz and her IT staffer. She gave an interview. Either I think it was the South Florida Sun-Sentinel or the Orlando… It’s a south Florida newspaper, and the way this reads, she went out of her way to keep this guy on the staff, and she goes so far as to say, “I really felt that he was becoming a victim of anti-Muslim bias.”

Now, this is the guy that performed all kinds of trickery when her own computer network system at the Democrat National Committee. The guy should have been fired long ago. Not only she didn’t fire him, she kept him on the payroll and kept him close. This reads… Well, I don’t want to go there, but it reads like there was something else going between these two than just a work relationship. That’s the way I’ll put this. ‘Cause this doesn’t make any sense, holding onto this guy knowing full well what he did, ’cause these flimsy excuses here that she is offering really don’t hold any water.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34